Old 22-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Member

I start drinking tea, because my many of friends tell me that tea is a tasty drink and good for anytime. So I start to drink it, its really a good drink.

Old 14-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Member

Location: Beverage Universe
Post

hi,
i am so impress to see the 2nd one which you given ..........
share more ...think
Old 30-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Member

I drank tea since I was like 9 years old. It was bc I drank chamomille
tea for inflammation. Coffee when I was like 19 bc everyone at my job
drank coffee and I grabbed a cup one day that I was stressed out. I dont
really drink it anymore. Just when I want to.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Member

Location: us

I abandon smoke.so i drink tea ..and it decrease tiredness .
Old 28-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chih Ting View Post
Why do you start drinking tea? Some people are attractive by the tea
aroma and some others believe tea is health and good for their body.
Today tea has become second popular beverage in the world. (The first
one is water)

In China, tea was not only aware and used in the long history but also
tea cultivation and tea plucking. However, why should Chinese start
drinking tea? How does the formation of drinking habits?

1, strongThe sacrifice:/strong The theory is that the tea and some
other plant was first used as a sacrifice, and later found tea is
harmless to eat. In doing so, it was "by the sacrifice, and fresh
vegetables, and medicinal" eventually become the drink.

2, strongMedicine:/strong The theory is that the tea "was
originally used as medicine into the human society." "a href="http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shennong" target="_blank"Shen Nong Herbs (A
g)/a by" wrote: "Shen Nong tasted hundred herbs. One day, he had
seventy- two toxics and then detoxicated by tea.
img class="aligncenter" title="Shennong" src="http://
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Shennong3.jpg" alt=""
width="459" height="426" /
3, strongFood:/strong It is very easy to understand that the
ancient Chinese start eating tea leaf as one kind of vegetables and
then become drinking it.

4, strongSynchronization:/strong The first use of tea may be used
as chewing of food ,as a roast to cook the food and then become
gradually spice drink.
Comparison of these methods and accumulation eventually developed into
the habit of drinking tea.

No matter what theory you agree with, welcome to this wonderful tea
world. Cheers!

I started using green tea when a friend give me some bags of green tea form Japan. I tried them and I really like it's taste. I also heard a lot of good things about using green tea.

Old 24-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Member

I start to drink the green tea because:
It helps to control the cholesterol level.
It burns the unnecessary fat and loses the extra weight.
It reduces the risk of the heart stroke.
It keeps the skin healthy and fresh.

adamprowse weight loss

Last edited by Jistong005 : 25-01-2014 at 11:43 AM
Old 26-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Member

Location: Florida

I drink it mainly for the health benefits and taste. There's a lot of research on the antioxidant capacity of tea. I used to dislike the taste, but then I became awakened to the wide variety of teas and flavors. It's also fun to brew myself with the loose leaves.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Member

Location: US
Smile

[...]

I am becoming more and more obsessed with the health benefits associated with drinking tea, so that I why I'm hooked. I am trying to sample and taste as many variations as I can!

BrewWhatYouLove
Brewwhatyoulove.com