elementsresto elementsresto is offline
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chih Ting View Post
Why do you start drinking tea? Some people are attractive by the tea
aroma and some others believe tea is health and good for their body.
Today tea has become second popular beverage in the world. (The first
one is water)

In China, tea was not only aware and used in the long history but also
tea cultivation and tea plucking. However, why should Chinese start
drinking tea? How does the formation of drinking habits?

1, strongThe sacrifice:/strong The theory is that the tea and some
other plant was first used as a sacrifice, and later found tea is
harmless to eat. In doing so, it was "by the sacrifice, and fresh
vegetables, and medicinal" eventually become the drink.

2, strongMedicine:/strong The theory is that the tea "was
originally used as medicine into the human society." "a href="http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shennong" target="_blank"Shen Nong Herbs (¯«¹A¥»¯ó
¸g)/a by" wrote: "Shen Nong tasted hundred herbs. One day, he had
seventy- two toxics and then detoxicated by tea.
img class="aligncenter" title="Shennong" src="http://
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Shennong3.jpg" alt=""
width="459" height="426" /
3, strongFood:/strong It is very easy to understand that the
ancient Chinese start eating tea leaf as one kind of vegetables and
then become drinking it.

4, strongSynchronization:/strong The first use of tea may be used
as chewing of food ,as a roast to cook the food and then become
gradually spice drink.
Comparison of these methods and accumulation eventually developed into
the habit of drinking tea.

No matter what theory you agree with, welcome to this wonderful tea
world. Cheers!

I started using green tea when a friend give me some bags of green tea form Japan. I tried them and I really like it's taste. I also heard a lot of good things about using green tea.