ASchamisso

Default For Debbie

I was just looking at google newsgroups bottled White Tea (to check any
chatter on my product).

I came across you mentioning my name and email address relating to
"advertising". I want the others on this newsgroup to know that I was not
trying to be deceptive (that's why I listed my email address). I mentioned "my
company" and "my tea". I have no need to be underhanded and if it came across
as such, it is only because I am proud of it.

I do not want to advertise my tea or upset anybody on this newsgroup. But to be
judge and jury is dangerous debbie.

Now, it is suggested that I am other people "shilling" websites.

I only wish my website was up.

Again, I an in no way "promoting" my product, my website or anything else on
this newsgroup. As if I have time.

I sell my product and let the product speak for itself.

Thank you all. I enjoy reading this newsgroup but seriously Debbie come on.

Debbie Deutsch

(ASchamisso) wrote in
:

> I was just looking at google newsgroups bottled White Tea (to
> check any chatter on my product).
>
> I came across you mentioning my name and email address relating to
> "advertising". I want the others on this newsgroup to know that I was
> not trying to be deceptive (that's why I listed my email address). I
> mentioned "my company" and "my tea". I have no need to be underhanded
> and if it came across as such, it is only because I am proud of it.
>
> I do not want to advertise my tea or upset anybody on this newsgroup.
> But to be judge and jury is dangerous debbie.
>
> Now, it is suggested that I am other people "shilling" websites.
>
> I only wish my website was up.
>
> Again, I an in no way "promoting" my product, my website or anything
> else on this newsgroup. As if I have time.
>
> I sell my product and let the product speak for itself.
>
> Thank you all. I enjoy reading this newsgroup but seriously Debbie
> come on.

Hi there,

Well, you might have taken this up with me privately. But since you have
complained in public, I will explain here too.

Regulars here will remember a flurry of posts asking where to buy your
white tea some time ago. Tee King asked about it (see his post in the
herbal teas thread) and wondered if it was the same guy who was shilling
for a different site. Here is what I responded (same herbal teas thread)

"I remember that guy. The person who owns the company posted using an
account on AOL ). Questions about where to buy it
came from one or more other accounts, but not the same as Adam or
Juliana. I never could prove to myself one way or the other whether
there was a connection."

In other words, I said you owned the company, that the questions about
where to buy the tea came from other accounts, and that I did NOT know
one way or the other if you were connected to the other accounts. Bottom
line, I didn't accuse you of shilling. Not at all.

However, there is more to the story than that. When you were posting
here about your company, and recommending your tea by name, there was
some question of whether you had crossed the line into advertising it
here. It was a thread back in August. Tee King may be remembering that
in addition to the posts asking about your tea.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if
Tee King

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:43:14 -0600, Debbie Deutsch
> tripped the light fantastic, then quipped:

>Regulars here will remember a flurry of posts asking where to buy your
>white tea some time ago. Tee King asked about it (see his post in the
>herbal teas thread)

Um...er...uh...Debbie? For future reference, I'm very much a female.
Always have been, and always will be.

·.·´¨ ¨)) :¤:
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Tee
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
:¤: ((¸¸ ·.·

http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
Remove -no-spam- to email me.
Debbie Deutsch

Tee King > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:43:14 -0600, Debbie Deutsch
> > tripped the light fantastic, then quipped:
>
>>Regulars here will remember a flurry of posts asking where to buy your
>>white tea some time ago. Tee King asked about it (see his post in the
>>herbal teas thread)

> Um...er...uh...Debbie? For future reference, I'm very much a female.
> Always have been, and always will be.

> Tee
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
> Remove -no-spam- to email me.

Okay, so noted! I guess I drew the wrong conclusion from the "King" in
your handle.

Debbie