Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default A waste of a better Jasmine

In this case a Magnolia scented whole leaf green tea from China.
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zc08jt.jpg
No wonder I cant buy a decent nonscented cheap whole leaf green tea
without pounding the pavement. It is siphoned off into there is a
sucker born every minute idea of tea in which you pay more to enjoy
less. Or I have to rescue it from my local tea shoppe discontinued
bin and put up with the contaminated taste. I think it concomitant
with pesticides, herbicides, pollution but with those you dont know
for sure. You dont see LiuAn Gua Pian or Da Hong Pao sold as flavor
of the week.

Jim

Jasmine green mandy george Tea 3 28-03-2015 02:05 PM
A Good Jasmine Tea... TBerk Tea 6 30-06-2010 02:27 PM
jasmine rice? Tracy[_2_] General Cooking 4 27-09-2009 03:59 PM
jasmine rice elaine General Cooking 21 30-10-2007 04:56 PM
Jasmine pearl vs Jasmine pearl magicleaf Tea 3 16-04-2007 03:34 PM