FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   A waste of a better Jasmine (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/177427-waste-better-jasmine.html)

Space Cowboy 30-09-2009 04:08 PM

A waste of a better Jasmine

In this case a Magnolia scented whole leaf green tea from China.
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zc08jt.jpg
No wonder I cant buy a decent nonscented cheap whole leaf green tea
without pounding the pavement. It is siphoned off into there is a
sucker born every minute idea of tea in which you pay more to enjoy
less. Or I have to rescue it from my local tea shoppe discontinued
bin and put up with the contaminated taste. I think it concomitant
with pesticides, herbicides, pollution but with those you dont know
for sure. You dont see LiuAn Gua Pian or Da Hong Pao sold as flavor
of the week.

Jim