Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default You can buy tea in Pittsburgh at Margarets Fine Imports

Margaret's Fine Imports, a House of Gourmet Teas, Coffees, Tea &
Coffee Accessories, Imported Chocolates/Candy, European Cosmetics,
Scented Soy Wax Candles and more.... We sell over 30 Gourmet Coffees
in bulk, including Fair Trade and Organic coffees. We feature over
150
loose teas and many bagged teas from United Kingdom, Poland & USA.
Our
large selection of Imported Chocolates is the talk of town: Hachez,
Ritter Sport, Lindt, Chocolove, Milka, Cote D'Or, Santander, Wedel,
and more... If you need a good skin moisturizer or anti-wrinkle
cream,
we have it too!! And our locally made Scented Soy Candles/Lotions are
unbelievable!!! We make gift baskets and offer tea classes and tea
tastings. http://www.margaretsfineimports.com http://www.teapittsburgh.com
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jun 27, 3:46 pm, wrote:
> Margaret's Fine Imports, a House of Gourmet Teas, Coffees, Tea &
> Coffee Accessories, Imported Chocolates/Candy, European Cosmetics,
> Scented Soy Wax Candles and more.... We sell over 30 Gourmet Coffees
> in bulk, including Fair Trade and Organic coffees. We feature over
> 150
> loose teas and many bagged teas from United Kingdom, Poland & USA.
> Our
> large selection of Imported Chocolates is the talk of town: Hachez,
> Ritter Sport, Lindt, Chocolove, Milka, Cote D'Or, Santander, Wedel,
> and more... If you need a good skin moisturizer or anti-wrinkle
> cream,
> we have it too!! And our locally made Scented Soy Candles/Lotions are
> unbelievable!!! We make gift baskets and offer tea classes and tea
> tastings.http://www.margaretsfineimports.comh...pittsburgh.com

Welp, seeing as I'm the only one from Pittsburgh here... you could
have just spammed me via email instead of double posting here. Sorry
but I've never heard of your shop, have no need for moisturizer or
lotions, or such highly esteemed teas that would originate from
"Poland and the U.S."

I think you have grossly misunderstood this newsgroup, and if I need
any coffee, imported candy/chocolate or barely passable teas locally I
choose Nicholas Coffee Roaster or Prestogeorge.

no thanks,
- Dominic
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

My local tea shoppe is setting up a corporation to franchise in all 50
states. This January was their 5th year in business. I renewed my
acquaintance with my sister-in-law's brother who is now living in
Taiwan. He as come up to speed on that tea culture. I told him of my
impatience with the dog and pony gongfu method. He said there is an
even older custom of 'drinking directly from the pot' but hasnt got
back to me on that one.

Jim

PS There are no cheap in-the-know teas in Taiwan even for the locals.

Dominic T. wrote:
....advertising bad...
> Welp, seeing as I'm the only one from Pittsburgh here... you could
> have just spammed me via email instead of double posting here.

....telling them have you seen kay off good...