Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default looking for one of a kind

Ive had a 75 gram pack of oolong,
produced in 2005. Ive used it all
by the end of 2007. Ive sought it
around here in Seoul, South Korea,
but in vain.

Following is the description written
on the rectangle red paper box,
having contained the tea.

Origin: China, Fujian, Anxi, Gangde
Producer: Qiyang
Registered trademark: Zhengshan
Logo: A white monkey picking tea leaves on a tree bough

Would anyone help me out
to locate a web site
where I can order the kind
of the good?

Thank you.

CK

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 5, 8:13 pm, "chance" > wrote:
> I've had a 75 gram pack of oolong,
> produced in 2005. I've used it all
> by the end of 2007. I've sought it
> around here in Seoul, South Korea,
> but in vain.
>
> Following is the description written
> on the rectangle red paper box,
> having contained the tea.
>
> Origin: China, Fujian, Anxi, Gangde
> Producer: Qiyang
> Registered trademark: Zhengshan
> Logo: A white monkey picking tea leaves on a tree bough
>
> Would anyone help me out
> to locate a web site
> where I can order the kind
> of the good?
>
> Thank you.
>
> CK

Hello, Chance,
Can you post a photo of the box? Could be Monkey-Picked oolong from
description.
Shen
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Shen" > wrote in message
> On Mar 5, 8:13 pm, "chance" > wrote:
> > I've had a 75 gram pack of oolong,
> > produced in 2005. I've used it all
> > by the end of 2007. I've sought it
> > around here in Seoul, South Korea,
> > but in vain.
> >
> > Following is the description written
> > on the rectangle red paper box,
> > having contained the tea.
> >
> > Origin: China, Fujian, Anxi, Gangde
> > Producer: Qiyang
> > Registered trademark: Zhengshan
> > Logo: A white monkey picking tea leaves on a tree bough
> >
> > Would anyone help me out
> > to locate a web site
> > where I can order the kind
> > of the good?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > CK

> Hello, Chance,
> Can you post a photo of the box? Could be Monkey-Picked oolong from
> description.
> Shen

I will see if I can do it.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"chance" > wrote

> > Hello, Chance,
> > Can you post a photo of the box? Could be Monkey-Picked oolong from
> > description.
> > Shen

> I will see if I can do it.

I am afraid that I can't post the photo,
as my newserver refuses uploading binaries.
I wonder if something is wrong with my pc, too.
Sorry not to be able to oblige your request
soon enough.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

upload pictures to one of these

http://tinypic.com
or
http://imageshack.us

after upload they give you a link, copy and paste that in a message
here

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"SN" > wrote in message
> upload pictures to one of these
>
> http://tinypic.com
> or
> http://imageshack.us
>
> after upload they give you a link, copy and paste that in a message
> here

I tried your instructions but my newserver balks.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 6, 8:39*pm, "chance" > wrote:
> "Shen" > wrote in message

> > On Mar 5, 8:13 pm, "chance" > wrote:
> > > I've had a 75 gram pack of oolong,
> > > produced in 2005. I've used it all
> > > by the end of 2007. I've sought it
> > > around here in Seoul, South Korea,
> > > but in vain.

> > > Following is the description written
> > > on the rectangle red paper box,
> > > having contained the tea.

> > > Origin: China, Fujian, Anxi, Gangde
> > > Producer: Qiyang
> > > Registered trademark: Zhengshan
> > > Logo: A white monkey picking tea leaves on a tree bough

> > > Would anyone help me out
> > > to locate a web site
> > > where I can order the kind
> > > of the good?

> > > Thank you.

> > > CK

> > Hello, Chance,
> > Can you post a photo of the box? Could be Monkey-Picked oolong from
> > description.
> > Shen

> I will see if I can do it.
>
> Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

Here we go! Via Google.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> wrote Here we go! Via Google.

Bombed! Sorry.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"SN" > wrote in message
> upload pictures to one of these
>
> http://tinypic.com
> or
> http://imageshack.us
>
> after upload they give you a link, copy and paste that in a message
> here

Would you kindly post the picture over here,
which I will try send via email to you?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

you did it first, it works

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 8, 12:15*am, Lewis Perin > wrote:
> writes:
> > [...]
> > Here we go! Via Google.

> The three groups of big characters, from the top down, say Special
> Grade; Oolong Tea; and Famous Tea From Anxi, China. *Sorry, but I
> can't make out the two lines of smaller characters. *Maybe you could
> try to get a better resolution shot?
>
> /Lew
> ---
> Lew Perin /

As per your instruction, here you a

tea1: the description of the producer,

followed by a separate mesage, depicting
the trademark.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 9, 9:53*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 8, 12:15*am, Lewis Perin > wrote:
>
> > writes:
> > > [...]
> > > Here we go! Via Google.

> > The three groups of big characters, from the top down, say Special
> > Grade; Oolong Tea; and Famous Tea From Anxi, China. *Sorry, but I
> > can't make out the two lines of smaller characters. *Maybe you could
> > try to get a better resolution shot?

> > /Lew
> > ---
> > Lew Perin /

> As per your instruction, here you a
>
> tea1: the description of the producer,
>

> followed by a separate mesage, depicting
> the trademark.

This has been placed on the top left of the pack.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 6, 12:13 pm, "chance" > wrote:
> I've had a 75 gram pack of oolong,
> produced in 2005. I've used it all
> by the end of 2007. I've sought it
> around here in Seoul, South Korea,
> but in vain.
>
> Following is the description written
> on the rectangle red paper box,
> having contained the tea.
>
> Origin: China, Fujian, Anxi, Gangde
> Producer: Qiyang
> Registered trademark: Zhengshan
> Logo: A white monkey picking tea leaves on a tree bough
>
> Would anyone help me out
> to locate a web site
> where I can order the kind
> of the good?
>
> Thank you.
>
> CK

Gande is one of the villages of Anxi county that produces Tie Guan
Yin. It doesn't sound as if you are drinking the stuff fresh so I
would look around Asian markets or any places that offer "tea in a
box" for sale. Just shop around the net and get yourself a decent
grade TGY, and I'm sure it would be just as good or better.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Mydnight" > wrote

> Gande is one of the villages of Anxi county that produces Tie Guan
> Yin. It doesn't sound as if you are drinking the stuff fresh so I
> would look around Asian markets or any places that offer "tea in a
> box" for sale. Just shop around the net and get yourself a decent
> grade TGY, and I'm sure it would be just as good or better.

Thank you.

CK

a different kind of uni? Lori Lee[_2_] Sushi 15 08-06-2016 07:05 AM
Kind of OT sf[_9_] General Cooking 60 27-08-2013 03:57 AM
Does anyone know what kind of pan this is? [email protected] General Cooking 11 10-05-2009 08:48 AM
What kind of pan to get? CackleJack General Cooking 4 19-05-2006 12:22 AM
Tomato Sauce- do you mean the Aussie kind or the American kind? [email protected] Preserving 5 22-03-2004 06:24 AM