Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Does anyone know what kind of pan this is?

http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90

There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>
> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

What makes folks think it's cookware? I think it's a medical instrument
used by large animal vets... perhaps a mold for hippo dental crowns.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90

> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

The site promises "pictures on page 4!", but if pictures are there I
can't find them.

<guess that leaves you SOL>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>
> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

Where exactly is the image of the pan? Went to page 4 as instructed but
didn't see it...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>
> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

Found the image after the page reloaded.
Looks like the sort of thing to cook two different foods at once. Hard
to get a sense of scale though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri London said...

> " wrote:
>>
>> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...ys=0&postorder
>> =asc&start=90
>>
>> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

> Found the image after the page reloaded.
> Looks like the sort of thing to cook two different foods at once. Hard
> to get a sense of scale though.

I wonder, did anyone guess what the symbol is? That would probably give away
it's function.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

wrote:

http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90

> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

Maybe the pan shown on page 4 is used to poach fish, e.g. a filet of
salmon perhaps? Just a guess, otherwise I have no clue.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Just scroll down.

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN

"Arri London" > wrote in message

> " wrote:
>>
>> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>>
>> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

> Where exactly is the image of the pan? Went to page 4 as instructed but
> didn't see it...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 May 2009 14:35:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>
>There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

It's hard to guess because the pictures don't show much.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2009 14:35:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>>
>> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

> It's hard to guess because the pictures don't show much.

I finally got pictures of the pan in question to open in another browser
(Firefox didn't want anything to do with it!) and saw the item in
question. SF is right, the pictures don't show much. It would help if
you could get one from greater distance that might show more details and
give us a better sense of scale.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 22:26:02 -0600, Pennyaline
> wrote:

>sf wrote:
>> On Fri, 8 May 2009 14:35:01 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtop...asc&st art=90
>>>
>>> There have been several guesses but no one knows for sure.

>> It's hard to guess because the pictures don't show much.

>I finally got pictures of the pan in question to open in another browser
>(Firefox didn't want anything to do with it!) and saw the item in
>question. SF is right, the pictures don't show much. It would help if
>you could get one from greater distance that might show more details and
>give us a better sense of scale.

Interesting problem, Pennyaline. I use FF and didn't have a problem -
even with the site even on the first try. Do you have the NoScripts
plugin? Maybe recipezaar has scripts and you forgot to "temporarily
allow" them. Not all scripts are malicious or *annoying*.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

a different kind of uni? Lori Lee[_2_] Sushi 15 08-06-2016 07:05 AM
Kind of OT sf[_9_] General Cooking 60 27-08-2013 03:57 AM
looking for one of a kind chance Tea 16 12-03-2008 06:59 AM
What kind of pan to get? CackleJack General Cooking 4 19-05-2006 12:22 AM
Tomato Sauce- do you mean the Aussie kind or the American kind? [email protected] Preserving 5 22-03-2004 06:24 AM