Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default PG Tips

Just wanted to mention for anyone who may be interested, that
Amazon.com is selling PG Tips at extremely reasonable prices -- $28
for a four-pack of 160 teabags, and free shipping. That comes out to
$3.50 per 80 teabags -- pretty much what you'd expect to pay in the
supermarket for tea that is far inferior. I just put in my order as
my supply is dwindling and Tetley British Blend, though it will do in
an emergency, is no PG.

Thank you all for your tips deutschemadchen General Cooking 0 20-12-2008 09:03 PM
Pea Tips! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 7 22-06-2008 07:37 AM
Rib Tips gs Barbecue 29 20-01-2008 04:16 PM
Some tips ThoughtPoster General Cooking 0 17-07-2007 03:48 PM
tips wom@n General Cooking 13 24-02-2007 07:01 PM