Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default tips

in malaysia, usually man choose woman which is good in cooking for
being their wife.
agree that?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> in malaysia, usually man choose woman which is good in cooking for
> being their wife.
> agree that?

Not know. But in US, man sometimes choose woman which is what we call "a
fabulous lay" for being their wife. Agree that?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

why?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> why?

Who are you talking to?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sorry for that

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> sorry for that

For what? No need to be sorry, just include a piece of the post you are
answering, see?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 23, 6:50 pm, "wom@n" > wrote:
> in malaysia, usually man choose woman which is good in cooking for
> being their wife.
> agree that?

A few years back, I worked for an international software company.
Somehow, I became accidentally included in an email conversation
between several foreign men. They were mainly from India. The jist
of the talk was that one of the guys was having trouble getting his
wife to warm up to him romantically. A lot of these men were in
"arranged" marriages.

They talked back and forth, not noticing I was included among the
email addresses. Finally, I could see those poor men needed guidance,
so I jumped into the conversation and advised, "Every good red-blooded
American man knows that a night of romance, begins with flowers,
dinner, a movie, definitely chocolate. . .AND twenty minutes of
begging!

Myrl
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Myrl wrote:

> I could see those poor men needed guidance, so I jumped into the
> conversation and advised, "Every good red-blooded American man knows that
> a night of romance, begins with flowers, dinner, a movie, definitely
> chocolate. . .AND twenty minutes of begging!

I guess that's better than telling them a joke I got in my e-mail today:
"There are several mechanical instruments capable of enhancing a woman's
arousal. Chief among these is the Mercedes Benz S65." (attributed to Lynn
Lavin)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "wom@n" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > in malaysia, usually man choose woman which is good in cooking for
> > being their wife.
> > agree that?
> >

> Not know. But in US, man sometimes choose woman which is what we call "a
> fabulous lay" for being their wife. Agree that?

You forgot generous chest.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"wom@n" wrote:

> in malaysia, usually man choose woman which is good in cooking for
> being their wife.
> agree that?

Agree that it is a good idea or agree that they do it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 24, 6:10 am, Omelet > wrote:
> And their response was...

There response was DEAD SILENCE. . . and they removed me from anymore
conversation amongst them. I was certainly getting a liberal
education into the mindset of Indian men, prior to my being outted as
the only woman erroneously contained in all those email addresses.

Myrl
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 23, 11:30 pm, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> I guess that's better than telling them a joke I got in my e-mail today:
> "There are several mechanical instruments capable of enhancing a woman's
> arousal. Chief among these is the Mercedes Benz S65." (attributed to Lynn
> Lavin)
>
> Bob

Hey, every woman has her price! Since I sell real estate, I always
tell my clients that diamonds aren't a girls best friend, but real
estate is!

Myrl
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

Thank you all for your tips deutschemadchen General Cooking 0 20-12-2008 09:03 PM
Pea Tips! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 7 22-06-2008 07:37 AM
Rib Tips gs Barbecue 29 20-01-2008 04:16 PM
Some tips ThoughtPoster General Cooking 0 17-07-2007 03:48 PM
PG Tips Fran Tea 0 03-06-2007 10:46 PM