No sushi in E. Ill? Say it ain't so!!!

Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 PM posted to alt.food.sushi

Default No sushi in E. Ill? Say it ain't so!!!

On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
(Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
to feed my habit. And my face.

--
Kelly Keniston
Watch the Polymer Clay Color Chip Chart in Progress

lol nerd get rekt beech
Old 06-04-2017, 04:18 PM posted to alt.food.sushi

On 4/5/2017 6:40 PM, Ken Blake wrote:
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 07:05:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
(Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
to feed my habit. And my face.

Google found this very quickly:

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=sus...Danville%2C+IL

The original post was from 1998.. Pretty sure the OP found something
since then. But good to see you're still around, Ken.

--
Dan