FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   No sushi in E. Ill? Say it ain't so!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/440901-re-no-sushi-e.html)

[email protected] 05-04-2017 03:05 PM

No sushi in E. Ill? Say it ain't so!!!

On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
> I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
> (Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
> me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
> willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
> to feed my habit. And my face.
>
> --
> Kelly Keniston
> Watch the Polymer Clay Color Chip Chart in Progress
> http://www.jewlart.com/chart/

lol nerd get rekt beech

[email protected] 05-04-2017 03:05 PM

No sushi in E. Ill? Say it ain't so!!!

On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
> I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
> (Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
> me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
> willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
> to feed my habit. And my face.
>
> --
> Kelly Keniston
> Watch the Polymer Clay Color Chip Chart in Progress
> http://www.jewlart.com/chart/

lol get rekt beech

[email protected] 05-04-2017 03:06 PM

On Wednesday, May 20, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jennifer Hemphill Tatroe wrote:
> In article >, kk > wrote:
>
> > I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
> > (Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
> > me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
> > willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
> > to feed my habit. And my face.

> Never fear, I moved away from Champaign about a year ago, but my first
> sushi experiences were there. There's a Japanese place called "Kamakura"
> on South Neil Street in Champaign that's fairly good. I believe "Miko"
> also has sushi, though they have a bit of an identity crisis and are
> pretty expensive.
>
> --Jenn
>
> --
> Jennifer Hemphill Tatroe

http://www.frii.net/~jhtatroe

1v1 be in roblox club penguin nerd bet u cant quickscope

Ken Blake[_3_] 05-04-2017 11:40 PM

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 07:05:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
>> I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
>> (Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
>> me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
>> willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
>> to feed my habit. And my face.

Google found this very quickly:

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=sus...Danville%2C+IL

Dan Logcher[_2_] 06-04-2017 04:18 PM

On 4/5/2017 6:40 PM, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 07:05:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, May 19, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kk wrote:
>>> I'm going to be moving to Illinois soon, to the Danville
>>> (Champaign/Ubana) area. My colleague, who has always lived there, tells
>>> me there are NO sushi bars/restaurants anywhere near. Gack. I'm even
>>> willing to cross state lines -- please someone, tell me I will be able
>>> to feed my habit. And my face.

> Google found this very quickly:

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=sus...Danville%2C+IL

The original post was from 1998.. Pretty sure the OP found something
since then. But good to see you're still around, Ken.

--
Dan