Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default true: Japanese know rice and fish meeting

OK, I was missing something and went to a family Japanese Restaurant
for some quick sushi when I saw that the close pizza joint was not open
on Tuesdays.

The chef was very well storied - and told me all the ways to store
different fish and eggs. He assembled all the rolls very loosely - I
was wondering what he was doing.

But now half an hour after I have eaten - it is perfectly digesting. It
is insane to go for taste and texture when you can have this perfect
experience of a great meal well taken.