Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Where to get Carl's ? ? ?

Does anyone have the address to write for a packet of Carl's sourdough
starter? I think it's somewhere in Maryland.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
BH BH is offline

Here's the url for the home page of Carlsfriends. Click on "How to
Get Car'ls Starter" and you'll have it! Other links for recipes, etc.
http://home.att.net/~carlsfriends/

Burney

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:45:28 -0400, "Ray"
> wrote:

>Does anyone have the address to write for a packet of Carl's sourdough
>starter? I think it's somewhere in Maryland.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

I copied and pasted "packet of Carl's sourdough starter" from your
post into Google and the top three hits, in 0.18 seconds would have
given you the answer Ray. But I'm sure Burney didn't mind giving you
the link.

Jim

HEY CARL [email protected] Wine 0 26-08-2012 02:47 AM
Carl's Jr. Dee.Dee General Cooking 151 25-01-2008 12:12 AM
Carl's Starter George Rupp Sourdough 4 11-05-2007 09:45 PM
What's new at Carl's Jr. darkcat General Cooking 0 12-04-2007 08:28 AM
Thanks for everything, Carl, but... Ben Sunshine-Hill Sourdough 23 17-02-2006 07:19 AM