Old 01-10-2003, 11:37 PM
LaurenW

Default Recommended baking website

Thanks! Great site!

On 30 Jul 2003 14:37:56 GMT, Big G
wrote:

I just got an Email from Dan Lepard, author of Barking with Parsons and
baking chef at Locanda Locatelli on London. He wanted to tell me of the
Baking forum on his website. http://www.danlepard.com . I think it's an
excellent resource on Baking and has links to loads and loads of good
places, courses, product sourcing and of course a fount of knowledge. I
heartliy recommend it to everyone interested in artisanal baking.