Member

Wink Pakistani food is one the best in Asia, What is your favourite Pakistani Dish?

What's your favorite Pakistani Dish restaurant?
For me, I would say Bound-ho khan Restaurant is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy.
Banned

Hungry? Whenever we talk about food delivery, first thing that always comes to mind is pizza. Since it is easy to eat, it has been everyone's favorite companion may it be at the office or in their homes.compact kitchens
Member

Pizza is the best answer for me as well,love it too.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Pakistani food is one the best in Asia, What is your favouritePakistani Dish?

Yeah pakistan foods is best n the restaurant is royal taj is the best,,,,,,,,

Member

I have been to Pakistan couple of time, and I have tried few dishes but nothing impressed me such as “Buriyani” does.

Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhondenny View Post
What's your favorite Pakistani Dish restaurant?
For me, I would say Bound-ho khan Restaurant is one of the best! They're food selections never fail to entice me to eat. When I eat their chicken, I always make sure I fill up my plate with gravy.

Never tried Pakistani dish before. What could it taste like? I heard it also has spicy characteristics which is good since I love spicy foods. I'll check on it.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I'm surprised by how many pizza-related responses this Pakistani food thread
has generated. Folks, put down those cardboard pizza slices and pick up some
shami or Sikh kabaab, boti kabaab, keema, dansak, pahari, biriyani, or my
favorite, a steaming bowl of haleem with chopped onions, green chiles, fresh
dhania and puffy layered paratha or onion kulcha. Some aam ka achaar (green
mango pickle) on the side would put that meal over the tippy-top.