Member

Default Where do kids eat free?

Hi I am new here looking some information about kids eat free restaurants.
What are some of the restaurants in the burg where kids eat free in Texas area? Every dollar counts right now and my tot is old enough to eat big girl food. The only one I'm sure of is the spicy pickle. Kids eat free all day one day a week.

___________________________

Kids Eat Free

Last edited by jhoinsmath : 17-12-2009 at 07:14 AM
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

> What are some of the restaurants in the burg where kids
> eat free in Texas area?

Salvation Army.
Member

We check the local newspaper every day. They have two for one specials in March when we are there. Also check out the early bird specials. There are several good ones up at Broadway at the Beach.
Member

Hi

That is good title you added for thread, many people are looking for your website from forum or many other web site directory.

You have great website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoinsmath View Post