Bob (this one)

Default OT free books for kids

"Your click on the red "Give Free Books" button at The Literacy Site
generates books for children in need, funded by site sponsors and
provided through our award winning charity partner, First Book. In the
last three years, First Book has distributed over 20 million books to
children in hundreds of communities."

http://tinyurl.com/c36jg

Pastorio
Sarah

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> "Your click on the red "Give Free Books" button at The Literacy Site generates
> books for children in need, funded by site sponsors and provided through our
> award winning charity partner, First Book. In the last three years, First Book
> has distributed over 20 million books to children in hundreds of communities."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/c36jg
>
> Pastorio

Okay I'll give it a click!
Sarah

Dimitri

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> "Your click on the red "Give Free Books" button at The Literacy Site generates
> books for children in need, funded by site sponsors and provided through our
> award winning charity partner, First Book. In the last three years, First Book
> has distributed over 20 million books to children in hundreds of communities."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/c36jg
>
> Pastorio

The best possible gift to any child is " a love of reading".

Dimitri

Damsel

"Bob (this one)" > said:

>"Your click on the red "Give Free Books" button at The Literacy Site
>generates books for children in need, funded by site sponsors and
>provided through our award winning charity partner, First Book. In the
>last three years, First Book has distributed over 20 million books to
>children in hundreds of communities."
>
>http://tinyurl.com/c36jg

While you're there, click to feed hungry people, to provide free mammograms
to women without insurance, to preserve the rainforests, and to provide
food for animals in shelters. Thanks for posting this, Bob

The regular url is:
http://www.theliteracysite.com/

Carol

--