FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Where do kids eat free? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/391973-where-do-kids-eat.html)

jhoinsmath 15-12-2009 06:29 AM

Where do kids eat free?

Hi I am new here looking some information about kids eat free restaurants.
What are some of the restaurants in the burg where kids eat free in Texas area? Every dollar counts right now and my tot is old enough to eat big girl food. The only one I'm sure of is the spicy pickle. Kids eat free all day one day a week.

___________________________

Kids Eat Free

Stephen C. Rumbach 18-12-2009 03:02 AM

Where do kids eat free?

> What are some of the restaurants in the burg where kids
> eat free in Texas area?

Salvation Army.

gillyronald 16-02-2010 11:13 AM

We check the local newspaper every day. They have two for one specials in March when we are there. Also check out the early bird specials. There are several good ones up at Broadway at the Beach.

bhanvad 13-05-2010 07:19 AM

Hi

That is good title you added for thread, many people are looking for your website from forum or many other web site directory.

You have great website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhoinsmath (Post 1414934)