Old 01-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Karl Hungus

Default Imitation Food

"Chris Morton" wrote in message

From then on, every ten years or so, I eat at a Hardees. That

assessment
never
changes.

I ate at one on the Indiana turnpike recently. While it wasn't make

you
sick
disgusting, it was still worse than every other fastfood chain I

regularly
eat
at, from McDonalds to Taco Bell.

Have you seen their new ad campaign? It's basically, "we know we've

always
sucked, but we're working on it." The actual tagline is "The last place
you'd ever go for a burger will become the first."

They seem to feel they something for which they must atone . . .

They've got a LOT to atone for!

Now if I could only find some excuse to go to Fulton, MO to see if The

Spot is
still there... Maybe a trip to Graf & Sons for reloading supplies....

I'm not familiar with "The Spot", but we've got as many places to buy
reloading supplies here in Florida as we do gas stations.

And that's a *good* thing . . .

Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with

210lb.
rapists.