Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Imitation crab?

Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what may
come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Polly wrote:

> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what
> may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

If you can also find Mexican crema, surimi makes pretty good enchiladas.
I've also used it in a couple soups (Vietnamese crab and asparagus or
Chinese crab and corn).

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The only way I can eat Krabmeat is in seafood salad.
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Terwilliger[_1_] View Post
Polly wrote:

Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what
may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

If you can also find Mexican crema, surimi makes pretty good enchiladas.
I've also used it in a couple soups (Vietnamese crab and asparagus or
Chinese crab and corn).

Bob
My kids like it when I make an Alfredo sauce (no, not the real traditional kind that just takes butter) and use the fake crab in the fettucine/Alfredo. Turns out okay. I've made enchiladas, as well. Don't go with a peppery enchilada sauce, though. Stick with the cream like Bob suggests. Easy to make your own Mexican crema.

Crema Mexicana
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup buttermilk
bowl
whisk

I like to use a tad more buttermilk than this. But hey, roll on your own. I also like a little ground guajillo in mine.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-07, Polly Esther > wrote:

> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

My ex used to make a faux crab salad w/ sourdough bread. It actually
came out better with the fake stuff than with real crab. Weird, huh.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Polly Esther wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success
> or special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I like it cold, dunked in a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
(about equal parts of each.)

-Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2011 9:40 AM, zxcvbob wrote:
> Polly Esther wrote:
>> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever
>> - has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
>> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
>> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
>> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success
>> or special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

> I like it cold, dunked in a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
> (about equal parts of each.)
>
> -Bob

Sliced surimi is quite a good topping for a salad with Russian Dressing.
The local supermarkets usually have it as a salad bar item even if they
don't have a sushi counter.

--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm *not*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 9:40*am, zxcvbob > wrote:

> ... a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
> (about equal parts of each.)

That's how I make cocktail sauce.

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:56:03 -0500, "Polly Esther"
> wrote:

> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what may
> come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I used it once, can't even remember what I used it in... maybe it was
a salad. Hated it and haven't tried it again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:28:34 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

> If you can also find Mexican crema,

I have no idea what buttermilk "with active cultures" is, maybe it's
"cultured" buttermilk, but here's a recipe anyway

Homemade Crema
http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/h...our-cream.aspx

Yields about 1 cup.

1 cup heavy cream (pasteurized or ultrapasteurized)
1 Tbs. buttermilk (with active cultures)

In a small saucepan, warm the cream over medium-low heat to about
95ºF, just enough to take off the chill. If it goes over 100ºF, let it
cool before continuing.

Stir in the buttermilk and transfer to a clean glass jar. Set the lid
loosely on top of the jar—don’t tighten—and let sit in a warm spot,
such as near the stove or on top of the fridge, until the cream starts
to thicken, 18 to 24 hours. Stir, tighten the lid, and refrigerate
until the cream is thicker and thoroughly chilled, 12 to 24 hours
more. Stir well before using. The crema should have a thick but
pourable consistency.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7 Jul 2011 12:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> My ex used to make a faux crab salad w/ sourdough bread. It actually
> came out better with the fake stuff than with real crab. Weird, huh.

Hm. Does it trigger gout? Maybe I should try it in fish tacos
sometime. What flavoring makes it taste crabby?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote:

>On 7 Jul 2011 12:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>> My ex used to make a faux crab salad w/ sourdough bread. It actually
>> came out better with the fake stuff than with real crab. Weird, huh.

>Hm. Does it trigger gout?

The idea that foods "trigger" gout is mostly folklore. But a gout
diet would limit seafood.

>Maybe I should try it in fish tacos
>sometime. What flavoring makes it taste crabby?

So far as I know it's just fish flavored. It is colored red along
one side, otherwise white to give it a vaguely crab-like appearance
but it just tastes like fairly neutral fish.o

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 11:39*am, sf > wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2011 12:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>

> > My ex used to make a faux crab salad w/ sourdough bread. *It actually
> > came out better with the fake stuff than with real crab. *Weird, huh.

> Hm. *Does it trigger gout? *Maybe I should try it in fish tacos
> sometime. *What flavoring makes it taste crabby? *

According to wikipedia: "Crab flavouring is added (either artificial
or
crab-derived)". If I was making it, I'd consider extracting the
shells for the flavoring.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2011 11:56 PM, Polly Esther wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I don't care it. To me it tastes like a mild fish with a weak
indistinguishable industrial flavor added.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote:

>> The idea that foods "trigger" gout is mostly folklore. But a gout
>> diet would limit seafood.

>If you don't eat x because you know it aggravates your gout and
>haven't had an attack in years, then you eat x and have a gout attack
>24 hours later - I call x a trigger.

Unless x is a large amount of alcohol, there is no cause and effect
in this situation.

It takes YEARS for the purines in foods to cause the build-up of serum
uric acid that causes gout. Possibly one might bring on a gout attack
sooner by following a bad diet for months. But there is no way one
instance eating fish causes a gout attack 24 hours later. This may
be a popular belief but it is not supported by science. (Like lots
of other food/health effects people believe.)

>> >Maybe I should try it in fish tacos
>> >sometime. What flavoring makes it taste crabby?

>> So far as I know it's just fish flavored. It is colored red along
>> one side, otherwise white to give it a vaguely crab-like appearance
>> but it just tastes like fairly neutral fish.o

>Oh! Well, that's a big disappointment - might as well pay less and
>just use regular fish in the taco. Thanks.

Yep.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton > wrote:

>According to wikipedia: "Crab flavouring is added (either artificial
>or
>crab-derived)".

Yee-uck. I didn't know that.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 11:56 pm, "Polly Esther" > wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what may
> come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I like it as a green salad topping, in a quiche (with asparagus is
good), and just dipped in chilli sauce as a snack. And I actually
prefer it to real crabmeat in California rolls.

Oh, it works well as a white pizza topping too.

"It's a dessert topping! No, it's a floor wax!"

--
Silvar Beitel
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Silvar Beitel wrote:

> "It's a dessert topping! No, it's a floor wax!"

Mmm, tastes great. And just look at that shine!

-Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Jul 6, 8:56*pm, "Polly Esther" > wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. *Who knows what may
> come next? *We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> * * I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. *What's your experience with the crab surimi? *Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? *Dismal failure? *Polly

You can use it for a lot of things. It makes a good cold 'crab'
salad and I've used it to fortify and enhance many crab recipes.
I've used it in quiche, as an addition in crab cakes, in soups and
gumbo's when crab is out of season or ridiculously expensive, etc.

There is also a surimi "lobster" which isn't all that bad either.
It's a good addition or substitution as well.

Both are mild so they take on the flavors of the dish you are
preparing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:40:55 -0500, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>Polly Esther wrote:
>> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
>> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
>> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
>> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
>> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success
>> or special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

>I like it cold, dunked in a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
>(about equal parts of each.)
>
>-Bob

What Bob said, a very low calorie snack. Also cold salad made however
you like. A sandwich on a Kaiser roll or similar, spread with cream
cheese, some very thin slices of onion, a handful of alfalfa sprouts
and the faux crab.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Polly Esther" > wrote in message
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what
> may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I like it in anything cold. It's gross when heated up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 07:04:31 -0700 (PDT), Jerry Avins >
wrote:

>On Jul 7, 9:40*am, zxcvbob > wrote:
>
>> ... a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
>> (about equal parts of each.)

>That's how I make cocktail sauce.

IMO it needs lemon, Worcestershire and pepper too. I've seen recipes
including brown sugar but I haven't tried it. I may try a little
batch next time I need sauce.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> If I was making it, I'd consider extracting the
> shells for the flavoring.

I've extracted the flavor from lobster shells so I figured I would try
the same with crab shells. It didn't work at all. To get crab
flavoring out of the shells they would have to do something different
than the lobster newburg method.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 11:56*pm, "Polly Esther" > wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. *Who knows what may
> come next? *We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> * * I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. *What's your experience with the crab surimi? *Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? *Dismal failure? *Polly

I've eaten it innumerable times, mostly in California roll.

By itself, it's a bit too sweet for my taste, although
I've been known to top a green salad with it and
dress with either lemon or lime vinaigrette.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

i use the standard fake crab and lobster meat for several things, here are
a few
-instead of tuna in tuna salad.
-broccolie fake meat and pasta, either make noodles and toss, or make up and
bake as a cassarole.
-melt and dip into butter. then eat with ritz crackers.
-instead of tuna or chicken in chicken/tuna noodle cassarole.
-chopped and put into pitas with bean sprouts and olives of your choice.
-sauteed in butter and served over rice, add a vegetga ble to rice or not.
-sturdy roll buttered and toasgted, place crab meat, garlic butter and
cheese on roll toast and eat openfaced.

hth, Lee
"Polly Esther" > wrote in message
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows what
> may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"news" <> wrote >
> I like it in anything cold. It's gross when heated up.

That's one of the things I was wondering. Better, you think, in a salad
than as an addition to gumbo? Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

after reading this oe i wetnt back, all my suggestions were for the regular
bagged stuff, not sure what is meant by the sushi reference, is it a
different product than i am thinking of, Lee
"James Silverton" > wrote in message
> On 7/7/2011 9:40 AM, zxcvbob wrote:
>> Polly Esther wrote:
>>> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever
>>> - has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
>>> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
>>> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
>>> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success
>>> or special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

>> I like it cold, dunked in a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
>> (about equal parts of each.)
>>
>> -Bob

> Sliced surimi is quite a good topping for a salad with Russian Dressing.
> The local supermarkets usually have it as a salad bar item even if they
> don't have a sushi counter.
>
> --
>

> James Silverton, Potomac
>
> I'm *not*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 11:56*pm, "Polly Esther" > wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. *Who knows what may
> come next? *We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> * * I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. *What's your experience with the crab surimi? *Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? *Dismal failure? *Polly

One may wish to use fake crab when feeding a bunch and one doesn't
wish to break the bank or isn't try to impress.

.. I put fake crab in the same category as fake maple syrup - which
I'd use if serving pancakes to a bunch of kids who have to pour out
that gigantic puddle, half of which goes to waste.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 10:56*pm, "Polly Esther" > wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever - has
> finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. *Who knows what may
> come next? *We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> * * I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. *What's your experience with the crab surimi? *Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? *Dismal failure? *Polly

Imitation crab should be relegated to the garbage.

The worst imitation crab I ever saw was at a restaurant I worked for a
few years back. They started getting imitation crab from some place
called loweryourfoodcost.com Awful, awful, AWFUL!! Needless to say
the customers stopped eating the crab salad.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 11:52*am, Silvar Beitel > wrote:

> "It's a dessert topping! *No, it's a floor wax!"

Hahaha, is it an Amway product?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/6/2011 10:56 PM, Polly Esther wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I love it. I don't consider it crab, just something fishy that tastes
good. I like add lots of chopped celery, some mayo and lemon juice.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2011 9:04 AM, Jerry Avins wrote:
> On Jul 7, 9:40 am, > wrote:
>
>> ... a mixture of ketchup and prepared horseradish
>> (about equal parts of each.)

> That's how I make cocktail sauce.

Is there another way? :-) actually sometimes I add a drop of lemon
juice and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Pope wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> sf > wrote:
>
> >On 7 Jul 2011 12:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> >> My ex used to make a faux crab salad w/ sourdough bread. It

> actually >> came out better with the fake stuff than with real crab.
> Weird, huh.
>
> > Hm. Does it trigger gout?

> The idea that foods "trigger" gout is mostly folklore. But a gout
> diet would limit seafood.

My boss at work disagrees with you. He has gout and certain foods set
it off badly. Oddly, turkey is one he has to be careful about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Pope wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> sf > wrote:
>
> >> The idea that foods "trigger" gout is mostly folklore. But a gout
> >> diet would limit seafood.

> > If you don't eat x because you know it aggravates your gout and
> > haven't had an attack in years, then you eat x and have a gout
> > attack 24 hours later - I call x a trigger.

> Unless x is a large amount of alcohol, there is no cause and effect
> in this situation.
>
> It takes YEARS for the purines in foods to cause the build-up of serum
> uric acid that causes gout. Possibly one might bring on a gout attack
> sooner by following a bad diet for months. But there is no way one
> instance eating fish causes a gout attack 24 hours later. This may
> be a popular belief but it is not supported by science. (Like lots
> of other food/health effects people believe.)

She's talking people who aready have gout episodes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk > wrote:
>Steve Pope wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > If you don't eat x because you know it aggravates your gout and
>> > haven't had an attack in years, then you eat x and have a gout
>> > attack 24 hours later - I call x a trigger.

>> Unless x is a large amount of alcohol, there is no cause and effect
>> in this situation.
>>
>> It takes YEARS for the purines in foods to cause the build-up of serum
>> uric acid that causes gout. Possibly one might bring on a gout attack
>> sooner by following a bad diet for months. But there is no way one
>> instance eating fish causes a gout attack 24 hours later. This may
>> be a popular belief but it is not supported by science. (Like lots
>> of other food/health effects people believe.)

>She's talking people who aready have gout episodes.

My statements above were intended to cover both new and established gout.

I found one study that concluded that, among gout sufferers, the odds of a
gout attack onset within 48 hours of an alcoholic binge were multiplied
by something like six. But I could not find anything that found a similar
immediate causation from food intake; just alcohol.

Whereas it's well established that over the long term, both diet and
alcohol affect the chances of gout.

I do not want to discount anyone's individual experiences, of course.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Polly Esther wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock -
> whatever - has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp.
> Who knows what may come next? We may even quit running our computers
> on kerosene. I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an
> imitation crab salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi?
> Any great success or special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg?
> Dismal failure? Polly

Polly, lots of uses. Accept it for what it is and it can be used in
many ways. It lacks the firm texture of a true lobster/crab whatever
it's been made to 'seem like' but gently handled it can work.

You saw many with salads. Here's a dead on simple one.

Add 4 TB butter (real, salted preferred) and 2 minced garlic cloves
(can use more if lik garlic alot). Slowly heat and as butter starts to
foam, add about 1/2-3/4 cup gently separated suriname (either type) and
black pepper. Heat through being careful to not stir much so the
'hunks' are pretty much together.

Add whole thing to cooked (reheated or still hot) pasta and gently toss
so the suriname stays mostly together and the 'garlic pepper butter'
infuses it all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Polly Esther wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "news" <> wrote >
> > I like it in anything cold. It's gross when heated up.
> >

> That's one of the things I was wondering. Better, you think, in a
> salad than as an addition to gumbo? Polly

In any treatment other than gentle, it will separate to shreds. That
doesnt mean it can't work in a gumbo as one of the added bits and I've
done that. Seafood chowders as well for one of several additions.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" <
> Polly, lots of uses. Accept it for what it is and it can be used in
> many ways. It lacks the firm texture of a true lobster/crab whatever
> it's been made to 'seem like' but gently handled it can work.
>
> You saw many with salads. Here's a dead on simple one.
>
> Add 4 TB butter (real, salted preferred) and 2 minced garlic cloves
> (can use more if lik garlic alot). Slowly heat and as butter starts to
> foam, add about 1/2-3/4 cup gently separated suriname (either type) and
> black pepper. Heat through being careful to not stir much so the
> 'hunks' are pretty much together.
>
> Add whole thing to cooked (reheated or still hot) pasta and gently toss
> so the suriname stays mostly together and the 'garlic pepper butter'
> infuses it all.

That sounds good and easy enough. I think I'll call it crabghetti and test
it on the grandchildren.
Thank you. Polly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/07/2011 11:56 PM, Polly Esther wrote:
> Imitation crab, surimi, crab-flavored Alaskan white pollock - whatever -
> has finally reached all the way to back here to the Swamp. Who knows
> what may come next? We may even quit running our computers on kerosene.
> I've seen interesting recipes for it, especially an imitation crab
> salad. What's your experience with the crab surimi? Any great success or
> special treatment, secret kick such as nutmeg? Dismal failure? Polly

I made the mistake of buying a bulk pack of it at Cosco many years ago.
Another reason not to shop at Cosco. I was not impressed. I used all but
two packs and by that time I was so sick of it that I l just left then
there. I finally threw it out just last week. I was afraid to open to
put it in the compost bin so I opened it up frozen and took it way out
in the bush and left it for the coyotes or any other critter that might
like 10 year old frozen fish.

Imitation Pizza & Imitation Bread (with pics) wff_ng_7 General Cooking 4 27-05-2007 06:59 PM
Using imitation butter forsautéing? Kent General Cooking 18 12-05-2006 10:55 PM
Imitation Crab Meat Salad Recipes (moderated) 0 02-07-2004 02:19 AM
Imitation Food Mojav Restaurants 45 01-01-2004 05:13 AM
Imitation crabmeat Kingman Wylie General Cooking 0 22-10-2003 10:46 PM