Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Can any one give me some good Mexican food recipes?

On 7/28/2011 12:31 AM, wingmark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I love Mexican food but my fiancee is not as much a Mexican food eater.
> Is there any good Mexican food recipes that even my fiancee would like?
>
> Regards

I like the red snapper cooked in tequilla with green olives (jalapeno
stuffed), tomatoes, onions & seasonings. It's served with rice, refried
beans and a salad. There are many other variations of fish/scallops or
shrimp cooked in a variety of sauces in the Mexican Restaurant i like to
frequent.

Good luck! Think outside of the box

kate

Posted to alt.food.recipes

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:10:19 -0600, Tiger Lily > wrote:

> On 7/28/2011 12:31 AM, wingmark wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I love Mexican food but my fiancee is not as much a Mexican food eater.
> > Is there any good Mexican food recipes that even my fiancee would like?
> >
> > Regards

> I like the red snapper cooked in tequilla with green olives (jalapeno
> stuffed), tomatoes, onions & seasonings. It's served with rice, refried
> beans and a salad. There are many other variations of fish/scallops or
> shrimp cooked in a variety of sauces in the Mexican Restaurant i like to
> frequent.
>
> Good luck! Think outside of the box

Or don't - try chorizo and eggs. Here's one version
<http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/bobby-flay/ranch-style-eggs-with-chorizo-and-tomato-red-chile-sauce-recipe/index.html>