FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Can any one give me some good Mexican food recipes? (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/409986-re-can-any-one.html)

Tiger Lily 28-07-2011 05:10 PM

Can any one give me some good Mexican food recipes?

On 7/28/2011 12:31 AM, wingmark wrote:
Hi,

I love Mexican food but my fiancee is not as much a Mexican food eater.
Is there any good Mexican food recipes that even my fiancee would like?

Regards

I like the red snapper cooked in tequilla with green olives (jalapeno
stuffed), tomatoes, onions & seasonings. It's served with rice, refried
beans and a salad. There are many other variations of fish/scallops or
shrimp cooked in a variety of sauces in the Mexican Restaurant i like to
frequent.

Good luck! Think outside of the box :D

kate

sf[_9_] 04-08-2011 01:12 AM

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:10:19 -0600, Tiger Lily wrote:

On 7/28/2011 12:31 AM, wingmark wrote:
Hi,

I love Mexican food but my fiancee is not as much a Mexican food eater.
Is there any good Mexican food recipes that even my fiancee would like?

Regards

I like the red snapper cooked in tequilla with green olives (jalapeno
stuffed), tomatoes, onions & seasonings. It's served with rice, refried
beans and a salad. There are many other variations of fish/scallops or
shrimp cooked in a variety of sauces in the Mexican Restaurant i like to
frequent.

Good luck! Think outside of the box :D

Or don't - try chorizo and eggs. Here's one version
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/bobby-flay/ranch-style-eggs-with-chorizo-and-tomato-red-chile-sauce-recipe/index.html