Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 AM posted to alt.food.recipes
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Can any one give me some good Mexican food recipes?

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:10:19 -0600, Tiger Lily wrote:

On 7/28/2011 12:31 AM, wingmark wrote:
Hi,

I love Mexican food but my fiancee is not as much a Mexican food eater.
Is there any good Mexican food recipes that even my fiancee would like?

Regards

I like the red snapper cooked in tequilla with green olives (jalapeno
stuffed), tomatoes, onions & seasonings. It's served with rice, refried
beans and a salad. There are many other variations of fish/scallops or
shrimp cooked in a variety of sauces in the Mexican Restaurant i like to
frequent.

Good luck! Think outside of the box

Or don't - try chorizo and eggs. Here's one version
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/bobby-flay/ranch-style-eggs-with-chorizo-and-tomato-red-chile-sauce-recipe/index.html