Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?

Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards
__________________
Commercial coffee machines
Member

I like this post very much to explain something my favorite recipes. I make many recipes at home. It includes salads, soup, samosa, pizza, sandwich and rice.
Member

I will not post the use less comments and definitely want to share with you man that i can make a superb pizza.You may call me Pizza expert for this.
Experienced Member

Smile

Hey!
Nice question! I like to make meatloaf.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmark View Post
Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards
Maybe they have no enough time to "create" one for them. If you say "make", it's mostly associated with "prepare" so they misunderstood your question.

Anyway, last night my sister and I prepared a tuna salad for dinner. Ingredients: cucumber (cut horizontally), tuna in can (with oil), lettuce (Romaine), grape fruit (manually fragmented), salt, pepper, green bell pepper and onions (finely chopped). This is matched with my buttered chicken breast (fried using small amount of butter with pinch of salt, pepper and garlic).

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmark View Post
Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards
pizza's, barbies, oh man my tummy's rumbling now! haha
Member

well I know i can make Eggs and Noodles which are my favourites . I like to make these at home but I am on fasting these days so I am not making these foods . Thanks