FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself? (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/409610-what-kind-food-recipe.html)

wingmark 26-07-2011 08:24 AM

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?

Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards

jamesbowl 01-08-2011 11:12 AM

I like this post very much to explain something my favorite recipes. I make many recipes at home. It includes salads, soup, samosa, pizza, sandwich and rice.

Klusner 02-08-2011 07:59 AM

I will not post the use less comments and definitely want to share with you man that i can make a superb pizza.You may call me Pizza expert for this.

mithunchowdhury 03-08-2011 03:10 PM

Hey!
Nice question! I like to make meatloaf.

Zara M 08-08-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingmark (Post 1642867)
Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards

Maybe they have no enough time to "create" one for them. If you say "make", it's mostly associated with "prepare" so they misunderstood your question.

Anyway, last night my sister and I prepared a tuna salad for dinner. Ingredients: cucumber (cut horizontally), tuna in can (with oil), lettuce (Romaine), grape fruit (manually fragmented), salt, pepper, green bell pepper and onions (finely chopped). This is matched with my buttered chicken breast (fried using small amount of butter with pinch of salt, pepper and garlic).

countkenshin 08-08-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingmark (Post 1642867)
Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards

pizza's, barbies, oh man my tummy's rumbling now! haha

shanelee 11-08-2011 05:50 AM

well I know i can make Eggs and Noodles which are my favourites . I like to make these at home but I am on fasting these days so I am not making these foods . Thanks