Zara M Zara M is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmark View Post
Hi,

What kind of food or recipe do you know to make yourself?Some people says they know how to make food but when I asked how they would just say all they do is bought frozen food from super market,puting them in microwave and eat.Do you think they 'made' that food?Don't you think they are too dumb?

Regards
Maybe they have no enough time to "create" one for them. If you say "make", it's mostly associated with "prepare" so they misunderstood your question.

Anyway, last night my sister and I prepared a tuna salad for dinner. Ingredients: cucumber (cut horizontally), tuna in can (with oil), lettuce (Romaine), grape fruit (manually fragmented), salt, pepper, green bell pepper and onions (finely chopped). This is matched with my buttered chicken breast (fried using small amount of butter with pinch of salt, pepper and garlic).