Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Thumbs up Omelet A La Duchesse

omlet a delicious and easy once dibuatnya. I do not know whether true or
omlet this does not always make my breakfast, just as the course.
but I think this made omlet eat when hungry, if a substitute, it is also my only thought.
omlet you make this free food recipes.

material :

6 eggs
1/2 cupful of water
1/2 a lemon's yellow rind, grated
1/2 cupful of thick cream
1/2 cupful of granulated sugar
1 teaspoonful of vanilla or orange flower water
1 small bit of cinnamon

cooking :

1. Put the sugar, water, cinnamon and lemon rind over the fire, boil
until it spins a thread and stand aside to cool.
2. Separate the eggs; beat the yolks until creamy, and add the cream, then the strained
syrup.
3. Add the vanilla, and when cool fold in the well-beaten whites.
4. Turn at once into a shallow silver or granite dish, dust thickly with
powdered sugar and bake in a quick oven until brown.

from
food-foodandrecipe.blogspot.com
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyabayu View Post
[...]

oooOOOooo That sounds specatacular...thank you Kuyabayu

Ping: Omelet zxcvbob General Cooking 11 01-01-2009 05:00 PM
Ping: Omelet Joe Cilinceon General Cooking 13 22-09-2007 05:06 AM
Probably the best omelet I've ever had Pierre Barbecue 0 12-08-2006 02:59 AM
Omelet Terry General Cooking 15 03-04-2006 11:12 PM