Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Omelet

Here you go this is in regards to the semi trailer to train cars I was
speaking of earlier in the Smoking tread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer

--

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Omelet

Oh and I was wrong about the logo on the side of these, it is Triple Crown
on the RoadRailers I've seen. The OCR is another car that just stuck in my
mind for some reason.

--

Joe Cilinceon

"Joe Cilinceon" > wrote in message
> Here you go this is in regards to the semi trailer to train cars I was
> speaking of earlier in the Smoking tread.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer
>
> --
>
> Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:47:50 -0400, Joe Cilinceon wrote:
>
>> Oh and I was wrong about the logo on the side of these, it is Triple
>> Crown
>> on the RoadRailers I've seen. The OCR is another car that just stuck in
>> my
>> mind for some reason.

> That's the same company in the picture on Wiki. I had searcghed
> for these when you first mentioned it, but didn't know they were
> called "RoadRailers". Can't say I've seen those, but it looks
> efficient.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer
>
> -sw

Here is some more information on the Triple Crown versions of these if you
are interested.

http://www.triplecrownsvc.com/Bimodal.html
http://www.qstation.org/BNSF_Triple_Crown/

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer
>>

> Here is some more information on the Triple Crown versions
> of these if you are interested.
>
> http://www.triplecrownsvc.com/Bimodal.html
> http://www.qstation.org/BNSF_Triple_Crown/

Are the trailers given stronger frames than regular trailers?

Thanks for the links! The things you stumble across on USENET.

ObFood: 3-egg omelet with sautéed onions, jalapenos, and tomatoes.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer
>>>

>> Here is some more information on the Triple Crown versions
>> of these if you are interested.
>>
>> http://www.triplecrownsvc.com/Bimodal.html
>> http://www.qstation.org/BNSF_Triple_Crown/
>>

> Are the trailers given stronger frames than regular trailers?
>
> Thanks for the links! The things you stumble across on USENET.
>
> ObFood: 3-egg omelet with sautéed onions, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
>
> The Ranger

My guess would be yes Ranger, but just a guess on my part.

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
[snip]
>> Are the trailers given stronger frames than regular trailers?
>>

> My guess would be yes Ranger, but just a guess on my part.

Interesting... The technology is 50 years old and it's doesn't
seem to be more used. The costs must be pretty significant for the
trucking industry in the US not to use them...

BTW: As an HO-fanatic, I've not noticed them in kits or among my
friends set-ups! I'll have to ask my two sources for the unusual
about them. <G>

ObLunch: Monte Cristo sandwich; an evil pleasure.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Joe Cilinceon" > wrote:

> Here you go this is in regards to the semi trailer to train cars I was
> speaking of earlier in the Smoking tread.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadrailer
>
> --
>
> Joe Cilinceon

Awesome, thanks!

I've not seen ANYthing like that around here!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
> [snip]
>>> Are the trailers given stronger frames than regular trailers?
>>>

>> My guess would be yes Ranger, but just a guess on my part.
>>

> Interesting... The technology is 50 years old and it's doesn't seem to be
> more used. The costs must be pretty significant for the trucking industry
> in the US not to use them...
>
> BTW: As an HO-fanatic, I've not noticed them in kits or among my friends
> set-ups! I'll have to ask my two sources for the unusual about them. <G>
>
> ObLunch: Monte Cristo sandwich; an evil pleasure.
>
> The Ranger

I have always wanted to build and HO gauge setup but with 4 grown kids and a
bunch of grandkids I don't have the time for it any more nor the room since
I now live in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment. Had a neighbor when I first got
married that was a commercial pilot that had a whole bedroom filled with an
HO gauge setup that was really detailed though and used to go play with them
with him from time to time.

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message
>> Joe Cilinceon > wrote in message
>> [snip]
>>>>
>>> My guess would be yes Ranger, but just a guess on my part.
>>>

>> Interesting... The technology is 50 years old and it's doesn't
>> seem to be more used. The costs must be pretty significant for
>> the trucking industry in the US not to use them...
>>
>> BTW: As an HO-fanatic, I've not noticed them in kits or among
>> my friends set-ups! I'll have to ask my two sources for the
>> unusual about them. <G>
>>
>> ObLunch: Monte Cristo sandwich; an evil pleasure.
>>
>> The Ranger

> I have always wanted to build and HO gauge setup but with
> 4 grown kids and a bunch of grandkids I don't have the time
> for it any more nor the room since I now live in a 2 bed/2 bath
> apartment. Had a neighbor when I first got married that was a
> commercial pilot that had a whole bedroom filled with an HO
> gauge setup that was really detailed though and used to go
> play with them with him from time to time.

Are there any clubs or hobby shops near by? That's where my buds
build (and store) their stuff.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote in message

> Are there any clubs or hobby shops near by? That's where my buds build
> (and store) their stuff.
>
> The Ranger

Not that I'm aware of Ranger.

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:54:58 -0400, "Joe Cilinceon"
> wrote:

>> Are there any clubs or hobby shops near by? That's where my buds build
>> (and store) their stuff.

>Not that I'm aware of Ranger.

>Joe

Joe.....hobby shops................omelets..........trying to tie this
together....help me, please. I don't get it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Spastic Wad About > whined through message
[Snip-O'-Matic employed]
> I don't get it!

On so many levels...

The Ranger
--
USER, n.: The word computer professionals use when they mean
"idiot."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ward Abbott" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:54:58 -0400, "Joe Cilinceon"
> > wrote:
>
>>> Are there any clubs or hobby shops near by? That's where my buds build
>>> (and store) their stuff.

>>Not that I'm aware of Ranger.

>>Joe

> Joe.....hobby shops................omelets..........trying to tie this
> together....help me, please. I don't get it!

Well all I can say is I don't get it either.

Joe Cilinceon

Ping Omelet The Cook General Cooking 2 17-03-2011 01:38 PM
Ping sf and Omelet Dora General Cooking 31 03-03-2010 08:20 AM
Ping Omelet George Shirley General Cooking 3 15-02-2010 06:51 AM
PING: Omelet Dora General Cooking 1 02-10-2009 02:50 AM
Ping: Omelet zxcvbob General Cooking 11 01-01-2009 05:00 PM