barwha

Default Breathing better the herbal way

I have had lung and chest congestion for over 5 years. Over the counter
pharmaceutical products provided temporary relief. Clear Lungs by Ridge
Crest Herbals cleared my lungs in 2 days.
Active herbal ingredience (Chinese herbs):
Dong-Quai root
Polyporus (Hoelen) fungal body
Ophiopogon root
Almond seed
Asparagus tips
Citus rind (Chen-Pi)
Chekiang Fritillary Bulb
Gardenia fruits
White Mulberry leaf
Platycodon root
Baikal Skullcap root
Schisandra fruit
Chinese Licorice root
* product found in most health food or whole food stores where organic
products are sold.

zxcvbob

barwha wrote:

> I have had lung and chest congestion for over 5 years. Over the counter
> pharmaceutical products provided temporary relief. Clear Lungs by Ridge
> Crest Herbals cleared my lungs in 2 days.
> Active herbal ingredience (Chinese herbs):
> Dong-Quai root
> Polyporus (Hoelen) fungal body
> Ophiopogon root
> Almond seed
> Asparagus tips
> Citus rind (Chen-Pi)
> Chekiang Fritillary Bulb
> Gardenia fruits
> White Mulberry leaf
> Platycodon root
> Baikal Skullcap root
> Schisandra fruit
> Chinese Licorice root
> * product found in most health food or whole food stores where organic
> products are sold.

That many ingredients is kind of ridiculous, doncha think? And you left
out the once that really works. Wooly (or giant) mullein, Verbascum
phlomoides. It makes a pleasant tea that breaks up bronchial
congestion, and it's a lot cheaper than those "herbal" pills.

Regards,
Bob
Blanche Nonken

zxcvbob > wrote:

> barwha wrote:
>
> > I have had lung and chest congestion for over 5 years. Over the counter
> > pharmaceutical products provided temporary relief. Clear Lungs by Ridge
> > Crest Herbals cleared my lungs in 2 days.
> > Active herbal ingredience (Chinese herbs):
> > Dong-Quai root
> > Polyporus (Hoelen) fungal body
> > Ophiopogon root
> > Almond seed
> > Asparagus tips
> > Citus rind (Chen-Pi)
> > Chekiang Fritillary Bulb
> > Gardenia fruits
> > White Mulberry leaf
> > Platycodon root
> > Baikal Skullcap root
> > Schisandra fruit
> > Chinese Licorice root
> > * product found in most health food or whole food stores where organic
> > products are sold.
> >

> That many ingredients is kind of ridiculous, doncha think? And you left
> out the once that really works. Wooly (or giant) mullein, Verbascum
> phlomoides. It makes a pleasant tea that breaks up bronchial
> congestion, and it's a lot cheaper than those "herbal" pills.

I go to Penn Herb Co. (or mail order) and get their BRON tea. Tastes
nice, and breaks up the gunk. Failing that, I like Celestial
Seasonings' "Bengal Spice."
Ivan Weiss

"barwha" > wrote in message
> I have had lung and chest congestion for over 5 years. Over the counter
> pharmaceutical products provided temporary relief. Clear Lungs by Ridge
> Crest Herbals cleared my lungs in 2 days.
> Active herbal ingredience (Chinese herbs):
> Dong-Quai root
> Polyporus (Hoelen) fungal body
> Ophiopogon root
> Almond seed
> Asparagus tips
> Citus rind (Chen-Pi)
> Chekiang Fritillary Bulb
> Gardenia fruits
> White Mulberry leaf
> Platycodon root
> Baikal Skullcap root
> Schisandra fruit
> Chinese Licorice root
> * product found in most health food or whole food stores where organic
> products are sold.

I also have seen it in grocery stores. It comes in cans and is called SPAM.
--
Ivan Weiss "Bush, Bush, where's my job?"
Vashon WA Gone to feed your greedy mob!"

Pretty soon, breathing is going to cause cancer PeterLucas[_16_] General Cooking 2 26-02-2009 08:08 PM
Breathing Italian Wine Ron Lel Wine 27 28-02-2005 01:09 AM
Breathing Italian Wine Ron Lel Wine 0 17-01-2005 11:01 AM
Breathing and vapors Michael Scarpitti Wine 136 13-09-2004 06:51 AM
Found wine and Breathing Tom S Wine 0 02-02-2004 12:25 AM