Survival Bill

Default Cooking oil storage long term?

I can not find cooking oils that I can put into storage for up to 8 to 10
years seems that it goes rancid in about a year maybe someone here knows of
a solution to the problem of long term storage of cooking oil!
--
_____________________________________

Survival Bill Outdoor Retreat
Website: http://www.survivalbill.com
Message Forum: http://www.survivalbill.com/phpBB2/index.php
Photos: http://www.survivalbill.com/photosa.htm
Chatroom: http://www.survivalbill.com/chatroom.htm

Feuer

Survival Bill wrote:

> I can not find cooking oils that I can put into storage for up to 8 to 10
> years seems that it goes rancid in about a year maybe someone here knows of
> a solution to the problem of long term storage of cooking oil!

Why do you want to store cooking oil that long? If you want a big
stock, rotate it! Also, you can refrigerate oil. Some oil is sold
with added vitamin E to slow rancidity.

David