Brian Mailman

Default Strawberry Error Revised

So there I was, knowing better than to be in a hurry, but there was a
flat of perfectly ripe and not one molded strawberries in my kitchen.
So I started a pot of 'em fermenting in sugar and triple sec overnight
for a quickie type conserve...

When the syrup boiled I didn't skim the cotton-candy-like foam as
thoroughly as I should and now I've got white bits all through the jars.
So I'll just tell the recipients they're in luck to have received jars
of the "strawberry-walnut fluff" that I've been experimenting on.

B/

Emeril's saffron error? alforgnel General Cooking 6 09-04-2008 08:54 AM
Grammar error? instructions Tater Winemaking 5 21-03-2007 04:11 PM
Wikipedia error? Melinda Tea 12 24-05-2006 01:22 AM
Titration error pp Winemaking 12 29-03-2004 09:57 PM
Error in wine Kit BooBoo Winemaking 8 21-02-2004 06:39 AM