andicee

Default Meals in a jar

Hi all,

just popped over from misc.survivalism where I'm (hopefully) reliably
informed someone here can help me. I've just acquired some Kilner jars
(Mason jars) and am looking to lay some food up for longish term (year!)
storage. We discussed this ages ago over there and now I've got my jars I
can't find the recipes that I'd saved. It's not so much the recipes, more
the process. I definitely recall whole meals/stews that were either cooked
in the jar or was the cooked food put in the jar? And where does the
pressure cooker come into it?
Any help much appreciated.

Andy

If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs, you may
have misjudged the situation.

andy.ceeatdsl.pipex.com

Sandra's Money Saving Meals: One Pot Meals Ubiquitous General Cooking 8 31-08-2009 12:04 AM
OOT meals Chemiker General Cooking 3 26-07-2009 02:03 PM
Some meals modom (palindrome guy)[_2_] General Cooking 0 01-12-2007 09:39 PM
Best meals to eat before you die Nancy Young General Cooking 75 08-02-2006 03:01 AM
Meals in a jar andicee Preserving 4 21-04-2005 03:33 AM