Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default looks like some rain on the way today George!

hope you don't need the water wings!

songbird
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 5/19/2016 9:49 AM, songbird wrote:
> hope you don't need the water wings!
>
> songbird

Yup, off and on this morning, now a steady rain, just topped one inch on
the rain gauge. We've been getting one to three inches a day now for a
few days and more is forecast. I'm glad we're on higher ground than
Houston proper, they're flooding again.

Garden is producing well though, chopped, froze, and bagged more sweet
chilies today. Have about thirty or more bags in the freezer and we've
given a good many away to or favorite neighbors.

My black crowder peas are covered with pea's now and more blooming and
coming on. I am hoping to get a really good mess off that eight foot
netting. At least enough to eat a few messes and maybe can some.

George

Rain George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 3 20-04-2016 03:28 PM
Rain George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 11 16-12-2015 03:03 PM
RAIN !!! ImStillMags General Cooking 9 16-10-2012 02:45 AM
Hey George Bush, you OK'd a virtual Auschwitz at GITMO, and you call youself a Christian? Do you know what Auschwitz is, George? The Virtual Auschwitz in Irvine General Cooking 0 31-12-2005 09:13 AM