Old 02-02-2008, 12:49 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking, alt.cooking.chefs

Default Mexican food was invented to fatten up longpigs!!!

The Aztec used to be cannibals and they fattened their victims
up before these human pigs were sacrificed, cooked and
eaten!!!

The Mexicans are still hungry for your ass, so DO NOT eat Mexican
food, or the Mexicans will dine on your ass!!!

You've been warned!!!

Old 07-02-2020, 07:41 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2008 12:49:31 UTC+1 schrieb Gene Stonerly:
The Aztec used to be cannibals and they fattened their victims
up before these human pigs were sacrificed, cooked and
eaten!!!

The Mexicans are still hungry for your ass, so DO NOT eat Mexican
food, or the Mexicans will dine on your ass!!!

You've been warned!!!

I wonder how they would eat me. Will they roast me alive? Will they sacrifice me?

mexican food [email protected] Mexican Cooking 2 03-07-2011 12:02 PM
Mexican Food Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 08-02-2011 01:48 PM
How to lower obesity, fatten wallet, at Chinese buffets Mrs Irish Mike General Cooking 0 24-10-2009 06:14 PM
How to lower obesity, fatten wallet, at Chinese buffets aem General Cooking 2 24-10-2009 05:44 PM
How to lower obesity, fatten wallet, at Chinese buffets SCP[_2_] General Cooking 2 23-10-2009 11:52 PM