FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Mexican food was invented to fatten up longpigs!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/148029-mexican-food-invented-fatten.html)

Gene Stonerly 02-02-2008 11:49 AM

Mexican food was invented to fatten up longpigs!!!

The Aztec used to be cannibals and they fattened their victims
up before these human pigs were sacrificed, cooked and
eaten!!!

The Mexicans are still hungry for your ass, so DO NOT eat Mexican
food, or the Mexicans will dine on your ass!!!

You've been warned!!!

[email protected] 07-02-2020 06:41 AM

Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2008 12:49:31 UTC+1 schrieb Gene Stonerly:
> The Aztec used to be cannibals and they fattened their victims
> up before these human pigs were sacrificed, cooked and
> eaten!!!
>
> The Mexicans are still hungry for your ass, so DO NOT eat Mexican
> food, or the Mexicans will dine on your ass!!!
>
> You've been warned!!!

I wonder how they would eat me. Will they roast me alive? Will they sacrifice me?