Old 19-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Joan

Default what is your favorite brand of mexican vanilla????

I always request Mexican vanilla ( in bottles not beans ) when my friends
and family travel.
I have found there is such a difference in fragrance and flavor. I try both
clear and dark. I prefer the most fragrant kinds. Any favorites you can
recommend?

thanks

Joan

Old 20-02-2004, 07:18 AM
William Jennings

"Joan" wrote in message
link.net...
I always request Mexican vanilla ( in bottles not beans ) when my

friends
and family travel.
I have found there is such a difference in fragrance and flavor. I try

both
clear and dark. I prefer the most fragrant kinds. Any favorites you

can
recommend?

thanks

Joan

I happen to have a bottle of clear "Danncy Pure Vanilla." I just began
using the clear when a girlfriend taught me to make Angel Food cake and
flan. She said the dark vanilla discolors an Angel Food cake.... I just
did a fragrance test :-) I took a few drops of vanilla and dropped them
into a burning unscented candle. It sure works an I'll never buy
another vanilla scented candle again.... :-)

doc

Mexican Vanilla Rhonda Mexican Cooking 6 25-09-2006 01:08 AM
Vanilla Liqueur? What brand? [email protected] Baking 3 15-01-2006 12:59 AM
Mexican Vanilla Carol L Baking 22 30-04-2005 01:24 AM
mexican vanilla [email protected] Baking 17 12-06-2004 08:31 AM
mexican vanilla [email protected] Baking 2 08-06-2004 07:59 PM