Dimitri

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
.. .

> Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

Hey scumbag thief, where did you steal this one?

Dimitri

Linda

Is he still at it? I've killfiled him long ago.

Linda
(Back from R&R)

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
om...

> "A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

> Hey scumbag thief, where did you steal this one?
>
> Dimitri

anti spammer

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:52:15 GMT, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
. ..

>> Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

>Hey scumbag thief, where did you steal this one?
>
>Dimitri

Dimitri.....

This news group is for mexican recipes and cooking, who gives a damn
where one gets the recipe, we get recipes from many different
sources........... Soooo A1WBarfield.... is a person who supplies
information.

You need to go to Alt.food.madeup.recipe-mexican-cooking.

I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
effecting your life in anyway.

http://www.usenet.com
David Wright

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:46:10 -0800, anti spammer
<surfnewsnospam.usenet.com> wrote:

>This news group is for mexican recipes and cooking, who gives a damn
>where one gets the recipe, we get recipes from many different
>sources........... Soooo A1WBarfield.... is a person who supplies
>information.
>
>You need to go to Alt.food.madeup.recipe-mexican-cooking.
>
>I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
>effecting your life in anyway.

> http://www.usenet.com

An ungrammatical, anonymous, and ignorant-about-this-newsgroup
"friend" who gives our long-time member advice. What kind of
"retention" do you have?

David (my real name)
A1 WBarfieldsr

"anti spammer" <surfnewsnospam.usenet.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:52:15 GMT, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>

> >"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >>
> >> Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

> I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
> effecting your life in anyway.

Thanks, but I'm retired and have as much time on my hands as I please. That
Dimitri girl, with diarrhea of the mouth, is just a little girl wanting to
sound important. She doesn't bother me any. BTY I have never tried to run
this news group. I only shoot back when I'm shot at. I post recipes that I
think will taste good and are Mexican in origin. I did post a recipe for
Old Fashion Biscuits that got everyone stirred up. I can't for the life of
me understand why they just don't use their killfile to not read the
recipes that I post. If you don't like it, or me, don't read my post.
KISS!!! K eep I t S imple S tupid.
> --

William Barfieldsr

> http://www.usenet.com

David Wright

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:03:09 GMT, "A1 WBarfieldsr"
> wrote:

>"anti spammer" <surfnewsnospam.usenet.com> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:52:15 GMT, "Dimitri" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
>> effecting your life in anyway.
>>

>Thanks, but I'm retired and have as much time on my hands as I please. That
>Dimitri girl, with diarrhea of the mouth, is just a little girl wanting to
>sound important. She doesn't bother me any. BTY I have never tried to run
>this news group. I only shoot back when I'm shot at. I post recipes that I
>think will taste good and are Mexican in origin. I did post a recipe for
>Old Fashion Biscuits that got everyone stirred up. I can't for the life of
>me understand why they just don't use their killfile to not read the
>recipes that I post. If you don't like it, or me, don't read my post.
>KISS!!! K eep I t S imple S tupid.
>> --

>William Barfieldsr

>> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
>> http://www.usenet.com

You're a sad person. Goodbye.

David
Don H

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:03:09 GMT, "A1 WBarfieldsr"
> wrote:

>"
>this news group. I only shoot back when I'm shot at. I post recipes that I
>think will taste good and are Mexican in origin. I did post a recipe for
>Old Fashion Biscuits that got everyone stirred up. I can't for the life of
>me understand why they just don't use their killfile to not read the
>recipes that I post. If you don't like it, or me, don't read my post.
>KISS!!! K eep I t S imple S tupid.
>> --

>William Barfieldsr

>> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
>> http://www.usenet.com

Mr Barfieldsr

I'm a longtime lurker in this newsgroup and have tested and enjoyed
many a recipe from you and other people in this group.
Keep up the good work,and don't let the superciliousness of David
or Dimitri's lack of maturity get you down. (Keep posting)

Don
The Ranger

An anonymous poster spewed in message
[snip forgettable drivel]

A one-time post from someone afraid to take ownership of their words;
unworthy of further note.

The Ranger

Jack Sloan

"The Ranger" > wrote ...someone afraid to take
ownership of their words;
> unworthy of further note.
>
> The Ranger

Are we to assume your first name is The?
Jack<G>

The Ranger

Jack Sloan > quipped in message
> Are we to assume your first name is The?

Assume anything you like, Jack; anything at all. <EG>

The Ranger