Gerry Lintonice

Default How where humans cooked in the ancient world???

You know, city under siege, all animals dead, so the people had to
butcher and cook other people to survive.

Do you know some good recipes for a modern day cannibal like me?

Limitor

This is inappropriate for this group.

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You know, city under siege, all animals dead, so the people had to
> butcher and cook other people to survive.
>
> Do you know some good recipes for a modern day cannibal like me?

Greg Lindahl

>This is inappropriate for this group.

It's a troll. Please ignore it.

-- g
Kate Dicey

Greg Lindahl wrote:

>>This is inappropriate for this group.

> It's a troll. Please ignore it.
>
> -- g

Troll soup recipe, anyone?

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
TOliver

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote...

> You know, city under siege, all animals dead, so the people had to
> butcher and cook other people to survive.
>
> Do you know some good recipes for a modern day cannibal like me?

Dear Trollista Grande,

"Tartare" among the Tartars, however the small tribe known as the Carpacci
prefer to thin slice and place the steaks between their horses' backs and
their saddle blanquettes (used for blanquette de veau), salting and slow
cooking the Long Pig. The tribal chiefs of the Filletti for many decades
were from the famous Mandolini family, and carried special adjustable
slicing devices as badges of rank. We still honor the family by attaching
its name to a modern slicers.

The last Mandolini, Ultimo, invented the nusical instrument which bears his
name during his brief but tempestuous marriage to Latifah Bassoon, a noted
Nubian Belly Dancer celebrated for her ability to replicate the woodwind
parts to Haydn's "Austria" after inserting a saxophone reed up her anus and
emitting a hummus-induced sonorous sonata of flatulence. Ultimo was both
enraged and outraged by her party trick, did considerable cosmetic damage to
her by hurling a lit Zippo "Windproof" on stage during a particularly
embarassing performance, strangled her with a "G" string, was captured while
disguised as a rest room attendant at the old Yesilkoy Airport, and spent
several years institutionalized in a day care facility above Naples'
Stazione Maritima

Even today, among the few remaining full service gas stations, we celebrate
the ancient Teutonic tribe, the Filetti, who invented both the filet knife
and the filet, when we pull up and ceremonially cry out: "Filet Up!", the
Filletti's favorite foible, a sliver of thigh excised in one sweeping upward
slice.

Apparently, the legendary Karankawa didn't bother with cooking either,
simply appraoching the human buffet with one of last year's oyster shells,
capable of combined service as steak knife and plate. As for the Aztecs
with all those leftovers after regularly scheduled divine services atop the
Grand Pyramid with alfresco and a'cappella accompaniment from massed choirs
of citizenry lining the Plaza de Mejico, you do know what "Fajitas" means in
Nuathl?

Bob (this one)

TOliver wrote:
> "Gerry Lintonice" > wrote...
>
>>You know, city under siege, all animals dead, so the people had to
>>butcher and cook other people to survive.
>>
>>Do you know some good recipes for a modern day cannibal like me?
>>

> Dear Trollista Grande,
>
> "Tartare" among the Tartars, however the small tribe known as the Carpacci
> prefer to thin slice and place the steaks between their horses' backs and
> their saddle blanquettes (used for blanquette de veau), salting and slow
> cooking the Long Pig. The tribal chiefs of the Filletti for many decades
> were from the famous Mandolini family, and carried special adjustable
> slicing devices as badges of rank. We still honor the family by attaching
> its name to a modern slicers.
>
> The last Mandolini, Ultimo, invented the nusical instrument which bears his
> name during his brief but tempestuous marriage to Latifah Bassoon, a noted
> Nubian Belly Dancer celebrated for her ability to replicate the woodwind
> parts to Haydn's "Austria" after inserting a saxophone reed up her anus and
> emitting a hummus-induced sonorous sonata of flatulence. Ultimo was both
> enraged and outraged by her party trick, did considerable cosmetic damage to
> her by hurling a lit Zippo "Windproof" on stage during a particularly
> embarassing performance, strangled her with a "G" string, was captured while
> disguised as a rest room attendant at the old Yesilkoy Airport, and spent
> several years institutionalized in a day care facility above Naples'
> Stazione Maritima
>
> Even today, among the few remaining full service gas stations, we celebrate
> the ancient Teutonic tribe, the Filetti, who invented both the filet knife
> and the filet, when we pull up and ceremonially cry out: "Filet Up!", the
> Filletti's favorite foible, a sliver of thigh excised in one sweeping upward
> slice.
>
> Apparently, the legendary Karankawa didn't bother with cooking either,
> simply appraoching the human buffet with one of last year's oyster shells,
> capable of combined service as steak knife and plate. As for the Aztecs
> with all those leftovers after regularly scheduled divine services atop the
> Grand Pyramid with alfresco and a'cappella accompaniment from massed choirs
> of citizenry lining the Plaza de Mejico, you do know what "Fajitas" means in
> Nuathl?

Wow. You're really smart. I wish I'd gone to that school you went to. Do
you have any more of that stuff you smoked?

Lovely commentary. And the historical accuracy... nothing short of
amazing. Wish I'd written it myself.

No, seriously...

Pastorio
TOliver

"Bob (this one)" > wrote ...
> TOliver wrote:
>> "Gerry Lintonice" > wrote...
>>
>>>You know, city under siege, all animals dead, so the people had to
>>>butcher and cook other people to survive.
>>>
>>>Do you know some good recipes for a modern day cannibal like me?
>>>

>> Dear Trollista Grande,
>>
>> "Tartare" among the Tartars, however the small tribe known as the
>> Carpacci prefer to thin slice and place the steaks between their horses'
>> backs and their saddle blanquettes (used for blanquette de veau), salting
>> and slow cooking the Long Pig. The tribal chiefs of the Filletti for
>> many decades were from the famous Mandolini family, and carried special
>> adjustable slicing devices as badges of rank. We still honor the family
>> by attaching its name to a modern slicers.
>>
>> The last Mandolini, Ultimo, invented the nusical instrument which bears
>> his name during his brief but tempestuous marriage to Latifah Bassoon, a
>> noted Nubian Belly Dancer celebrated for her ability to replicate the
>> woodwind parts to Haydn's "Austria" after inserting a saxophone reed up
>> her anus and emitting a hummus-induced sonorous sonata of flatulence.
>> Ultimo was both enraged and outraged by her party trick, did considerable
>> cosmetic damage to her by hurling a lit Zippo "Windproof" on stage during
>> a particularly embarassing performance, strangled her with a "G" string,
>> was captured while disguised as a rest room attendant at the old Yesilkoy
>> Airport, and spent several years institutionalized in a day care facility
>> above Naples' Stazione Maritima
>>
>> Even today, among the few remaining full service gas stations, we
>> celebrate the ancient Teutonic tribe, the Filetti, who invented both the
>> filet knife and the filet, when we pull up and ceremonially cry out:
>> "Filet Up!", the Filletti's favorite foible, a sliver of thigh excised in
>> one sweeping upward slice.
>>
>> Apparently, the legendary Karankawa didn't bother with cooking either,
>> simply appraoching the human buffet with one of last year's oyster
>> shells, capable of combined service as steak knife and plate. As for the
>> Aztecs with all those leftovers after regularly scheduled divine services
>> atop the Grand Pyramid with alfresco and a'cappella accompaniment from
>> massed choirs of citizenry lining the Plaza de Mejico, you do know what
>> "Fajitas" means in Nuathl?

> Wow. You're really smart. I wish I'd gone to that school you went to. Do
> you have any more of that stuff you smoked?
>
> Lovely commentary. And the historical accuracy... nothing short of
> amazing. Wish I'd written it myself.
>
> No, seriously...

Shucks, I left out the part about Chief Sushi, the Grand Sachem of the Hairy
Ainu sept, the Slashimi, locked in their icy fastness on a remote isle the
Sakhalins, existing for years on the frozen remnants of a battalion of NKVD
Border Guards, lost over the side and swept ashore when POTEMKIN, the
regular ferry service between Vladivostok and Petropavlosk, was replaced by
the unstable former New York Lake Excursion boat, the JULIUS & ETHEL
ROSENBERG. The Slashimi are further noted for their quaint custom of
constructiung family totems of frozen saliva, sitting about the family
hearths, chewing the thawing digits of the dreadfully departed Rus, and
spitting repeatedly on to evergrowing icy mounds of frozen spit and gristle,
which are then rudely shaped by blowtorches into crude emulations of the
generative organs of the sacred Wooly Mammoths which lurked thereabouts
until the impact of Siberian Comet of 1893.

One does have a sacred obligation to feed the trolls with a diet more
sophisticated than their limited expectations or capacities for absorption.

TMO

I bow to absolute freakin' greatness.

I laughed. Out loud. And scared the cat.

No emoticons were injured in the writing of this message.