Member

Default Has anyone used any cell phone spy's that actually work?

Hi everyone,
I've been hearing a lot about this "texting" and have a 13 year old Daughter. I trust her but I wouldn't be a good parent if I didn't keep up with what she's texting / sending people. I don't want to waste money on some scam on the internet. So was wondering if anyone has personally used any spy cell phone device's that allows me to view deleted texts?