Old 13-04-2004, 07:47 PM
AKL

Default London, good shops for Cognac?

Can anyone recommend shops in London that carry a good selection
of cognacs? I'm looking for something aside from the standard
airport tax-free shop selection.

Lars Andersen

Old 14-04-2004, 04:16 PM
congokid

In article , AKL
writes
Can anyone recommend shops in London that carry a good selection
of cognacs? I'm looking for something aside from the standard
airport tax-free shop selection.

Try The Vintage House or Gerry's Wines and Spirits, both on Old Compton
Street in Soho
http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/soho/oc1_nort.htm

--
congokid