AKL

Default London, good shops for Cognac?

Can anyone recommend shops in London that carry a good selection
of cognacs? I'm looking for something aside from the standard
airport tax-free shop selection.

Lars Andersen

congokid

In article >, AKL
> writes
>Can anyone recommend shops in London that carry a good selection
>of cognacs? I'm looking for something aside from the standard
>airport tax-free shop selection.

Try The Vintage House or Gerry's Wines and Spirits, both on Old Compton
Street in Soho
http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/soho/oc1_nort.htm

--
congokid