Old 25-08-2006, 04:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING: Former Pee-Yay residents

those of you who wanted me to send them a copy of the original 'you might be
from Pennsylvania' email me and I will send it on.
-ginny

Old 25-08-2006, 08:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Virginia Tadrzynski" said:

those of you who wanted me to send them a copy of the original 'you might be
from Pennsylvania' email me and I will send it on.

Done! And while I was dinking with Gmail I noticed I have
one from Jason Tinling -- dude, if you happen to see this
post, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just slow. Will respond
ASAP... :-)

--
"Kthonian" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~