FoodBanter.com

-   -   PING: Former Pee-Yay residents (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/99599-ping-former-pee-yay.html)

Virginia Tadrzynski 25-08-2006 04:55 PM

PING: Former Pee-Yay residents

those of you who wanted me to send them a copy of the original 'you might be
from Pennsylvania' email me and I will send it on.
-ginny

Kthonian 25-08-2006 08:02 PM

One time on Usenet, "Virginia Tadrzynski" > said:

> those of you who wanted me to send them a copy of the original 'you might be
> from Pennsylvania' email me and I will send it on.

Done! And while I was dinking with Gmail I noticed I have
one from Jason Tinling -- dude, if you happen to see this
post, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just slow. Will respond
ASAP... :-)

--
"Kthonian" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~