Dale Williams

Default Attn California residents

A winery (Ladera) is trying to get rid of all the library wines from the
cellar of all the 1988 through 1999 Woltner Chards and selling everything at
$10/750 btl (150 cases). Plus a lot of large format stuff. The Woltner Chards
had a good rep, though some might be long in the tooth now.
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply
D. Gerasimatos

In article >,
Dale Williams > wrote:

>A winery (Ladera) is trying to get rid of all the library wines from the
>cellar of all the 1988 through 1999 Woltner Chards and selling everything at
>$10/750 btl (150 cases). Plus a lot of large format stuff. The Woltner Chards
>had a good rep, though some might be long in the tooth now.

So where do I find this wine?

Dimitri

Michael Bartlett

Perhaps lookup Ladera on Google?

"D. Gerasimatos" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Dale Williams > wrote:
> >
> >A winery (Ladera) is trying to get rid of all the library wines from the

the
> >cellar of all the 1988 through 1999 Woltner Chards and selling everything

at
> >$10/750 btl (150 cases). Plus a lot of large format stuff. The Woltner

Chards
> >had a good rep, though some might be long in the tooth now.

> So where do I find this wine?
>

> Dimitri

Dana Myers

D. Gerasimatos wrote:

> In article >,
> Dale Williams > wrote:
>
>>A winery (Ladera) is trying to get rid of all the library wines from the

> So where do I find this wine?

http://www.chateauwoltner.com/index.html

Since I'm probably going to visit a friend that lives
off of White Cottage, I may stop in tomorrow myself instead
of driving past.

Dana