Posted to alt.politics.economics,alt.politics,sci.econ,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

Default ONE illegal alien couple = TEN kids, THREE brain operations ... and ZERO English

"George Washington Admirer" > wrote in
message ...
> Excerpt from Los Angeles Times report -- full article follows
> comments in which I tally up the cost of just some of the U.S. taxpayer
> provided "freebies" that the illegal alien couple's ten children
> receive:
>
> "Neither Magdaleno nor her husband speaks English, though she has
> been in the United States 22 years and he 28. Even her teenage
> daughters speak mostly Spanish; their English vocabulary is limited.
>
> "Yet all of Magdaleno's 10 children are U.S. citizens. The triplets
> receive subsidized school lunches. All the youngsters have had their
> healthcare bills covered by Medi-Cal, the state and federal healthcare
> program for the poor.
>
> "Alfredo Jr. had been hospitalized all his life until recently. He's
> had three state-funded brain operations and will require several more,
> the family said. The couple receive $700 in monthly Social Security
> payments to help with his medical needs ...
>
> "The girls right here in Los Angeles are like in Mexico. There are
> girls that are 14, they got kids."
> A U.S. Citizen Comments (AKA "The bill"):
>
> So let's see ...
>
> * 10 kids of one illegal alien couple @ an average $14,000 per child
> per year to provide a seat for each in U.S. public schools = $140,000
> per year total to provide every one of the illegal alien couple's kids
> a seat in a U.S. public school (assuming, for the sake of simplicity,
> that all 14 were the same age and that all attended K-12 concurrently.)
>
> Multiply that $140,000 per year by +/- 13 years of public school per
> child (Kinder through 12th grade = 13 years of schooling, although in
> Los Angeles and elsewhere throughout the USA illegal aliens/illegal
> aliens' anchor babies have a documented 60%+ high school dropout rate.)
>
> Thus we have an illegal alien couple's 10 children each attending +/-
> 13 years of public school for a total of 130 years of public schooling
> with each year of such attendance costing $14,000 per child.
>
> $140,000/year X 13 years = $1,820,000.00 to put this illegal alien
> couple's 10 offspring through public school. This figure does not
> include the cost to taxpayers of 13 years of free breakfasts and
> lunches provided to the 10 daily at no cost to themselves, even as the
> children of struggling working-class American citizens who attend the
> same school are required to pay an average of $4.00 - $5.00 for the
> privilege of being given the exact same food.
>
> In California and several other states illegal aliens are now
> entitled to attend public colleges and universities at the
> super-discounted "in-state resident" rate, which hardly covers a
> fraction of the actual cost of their attendance at such colleges. U.S.
> citizens from other states are not entitled to these hugely valuable
> preferences, however.
>
> For example, an illegal alien whose very presence in the state is
> against the law may attend California State University for about
> [...]

Meantime, the US government boasts that it has seized 40,000 drug shipments
leaving Canada and mostly headed for seniors trying to scape by on limited
incomes. Yet this same government has failed to protect our southern border.

Hank