Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.legal,fl.politics,chi.general,rec.arts.tv

Default True ID of would-be 2-cop-killer illegal alien confirmed

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 04:09:28 -0600, "GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer"
> wrote:

> Shhhhhhhhhh!: The dead would-be cop killer -- Oscar Gallegos (when
>killed by police he was carrying identification cards in multiple
>names, including "matricula consular" ID cards issued by the Mexican
>Government itself, so it took cops days to establish his true identity)
>-- was an illegal alien, as other news reports (but NOT the one
>referenced below) have admitted.
>
>Santa Ana shooting victim identified as Long Beach suspect
>http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=5868083&nav=9qrx

>PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
>
>"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonald
>http://www.City-Journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html
>
>www.PredatoryAliens.com
>www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org
>www.DayLaborers.org
>www.Alipac.us
>www.ImmigrationWatchdog.com
>www.AmericanPatrol.com
>www.SaveOurState.org
>www.EscapingJustice.com
>
>See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
>www.ImmigrationCounters.com
>
>www.AmericanPatrol.com
>www.SaveOurState.org
>www.EscapingJustice.com
>
>Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
>www.DeputyDavidMarch.com
>www.KrisEggle.org
>
>"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
> tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom
> in the minds of men."
> -- Samuel Adams
>"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
>in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
>numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
>represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
>illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
>illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
>possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
>federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
>country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
>committed by illegal aliens."
>
> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
>Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
>warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
>most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

Let the New Year bring the American people to the boiling point
regarding the governments failture to protect it's citizens.

Max
Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.legal,fl.politics,chi.general,rec.arts.tv

wrote:

>>>Let the New Year bring the American people to the boiling point
>>>regarding the governments failture to protect it's citizens.

>>My God! are you naive, as if a ruling class or any "government" is
>>anything other than a tool of oppression, "protect it's citizens" what a
>>laugh.

> You'd prefer that Hitler just rolled into America the way he rolled
> into Poland?
>
> --Blair

If any godwinizing persona is to pursue a godwinizing phenomena in
America it is probly all ready here and in office and might even do
something before the next congress sits, blitzkrieg us into another
military entanglement to distract the mass's from it's own brutality,
after all, violence is the ultimate defence of itself.

Modern culture is a fragile phenomena and could be destroyed all too
easily. Some people see this as an legitimate goal, that modern culture
and its handmaids of science and technology, goes too far and destroys
that which it claims to serve, corrupts, enslaves and tortures the
mass's as every government has. Power corrupts and all that...
--
JL