Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

Default "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien."

No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
government would tolerate
the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
them all.

(there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
of bio/cultural aliens.)
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On 1/31/2013 1:18 PM, Warren Penn wrote:
> No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
> government would tolerate
> the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
> them all.
>
> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> of bio/cultural aliens.)

So, when are you self deporting yourself, immigrant?

--
Alias
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:27:31 AM UTC-6, Alias wrote:
> On 1/31/2013 1:18 PM, Warren Penn wrote:
>
> > No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and

> > government would tolerate

> > the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport

> > them all.

> > (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence

> > of bio/cultural aliens.)

> So, when are you self deporting yourself, immigrant?

This reminds me. Later today, I need to go to the taqueria and buy a quart each of red and green salsas.

> --
>
> Alias

--Bryan http://www.citizenschwartz.com/nralandlord/
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On 1/31/2013 7:18 AM, Warren Penn wrote:

> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> of bio/cultural aliens.)

On the contrary, undocumented migrants are a huge benefit to the U.S.
They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
Without them food would be much more expensive. People like you are much
too stupid to know such things.
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Jan 31, 12:48*pm, "Mr.Sandman" >
wrote:
> On 1/31/2013 7:18 AM, Warren Penn wrote:
>
> > (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> > of bio/cultural aliens.)

> On the contrary, undocumented migrants are a huge benefit to the U.S.
> They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
> Without them food would be much more expensive. People like you are much
> too stupid to know such things.

They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
---
hogwash ... I see a lot of white and black folks doing those jobs ...
not too many jews though.

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:48:13 -0500, Mr.Sandman wrote:

> On 1/31/2013 7:18 AM, Warren Penn wrote:
>
>> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence of
>> bio/cultural aliens.)
>>

> On the contrary, undocumented migrants are a huge benefit to the U.S.
> They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
> Without them food would be much more expensive. People like you are much
> too stupid to know such things.

So your idea is that taking advantage of the poor and putting them toslave
labor is just fine if it keeps your prices low?

You know you can pay even less for things by just going and stealing
them! When morality and legality mean nothing to you that would be where
society ends up.

The point is the problem is CRIMINALS! It is a crime to enter a country
illegally. Just step over the border into Iran and see how nice they
treat you. If cheap labor were a true priority, there'd be no problem.
You have a big stack of Work ID cards down at the border and as the
Mexicans pour in you hand one to each. They use it to get around, to
work, to pay taxes etc. And the cards make them ALL LEGAL! Problem
solved.

But picking lettuce isn't a problem. The real purpose of turning one's
back in people who break into the country has to do with amassing more
votes and "changing" American Society to destabilize it to minimize the
power of the former white majority and of course, the votes to keep your
men in seats of power.

So cheap labor is just a red herring. You think nobody is smart enough to
figure out that your purpose isn't cheap lettuce, but rather treason.

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

In article
Warren Penn > wrote:

> No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
> government would tolerate
> the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
> them all.
>
> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> of bio/cultural aliens.)

Oh goody, Fool, the Democrats have a lock on the 2016 elections. By 2020
there will be more latinos than anglos in Texas. You "Baggers" can bend
over, and kiss your Tex-ass good-bye.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

In article >,
benj > wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:48:13 -0500, Mr.Sandman wrote:
>
> > On 1/31/2013 7:18 AM, Warren Penn wrote:
> >
> >> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence of
> >> bio/cultural aliens.)
> >>

> > On the contrary, undocumented migrants are a huge benefit to the U.S.
> > They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
> > Without them food would be much more expensive. People like you are much
> > too stupid to know such things.

> So your idea is that taking advantage of the poor and putting them toslave
> labor is just fine if it keeps your prices low?
>
> You know you can pay even less for things by just going and stealing
> them! When morality and legality mean nothing to you that would be where
> society ends up.
>
> The point is the problem is CRIMINALS! It is a crime to enter a country
> illegally.

Tell it to native Americans who helped European settlers survive their
first winters in the New World. They had more heart than you, benji.

>Just step over the border into Iran and see how nice they
> treat you. If cheap labor were a true priority, there'd be no problem.
> You have a big stack of Work ID cards down at the border and as the
> Mexicans pour in you hand one to each. They use it to get around, to
> work, to pay taxes etc. And the cards make them ALL LEGAL! Problem
> solved.
>
> But picking lettuce isn't a problem. The real purpose of turning one's
> back in people who break into the country has to do with amassing more
> votes and "changing" American Society to destabilize it to minimize the
> power of the former white majority and of course, the votes to keep your
> men in seats of power.
>
> So cheap labor is just a red herring. You think nobody is smart enough to
> figure out that your purpose isn't cheap lettuce, but rather treason.

Without wet-backs, Texas will have more latinos than anglos by 2020,
bwahahahaha. Maybe when "whites" are just another minority something can
be done about bigotry.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
or
E Pluribus Unum
Next time vote Green Party

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

In article
plainolamerican > wrote:

> On Jan 31, 12:48*pm, "Mr.Sandman" >
> wrote:
> > On 1/31/2013 7:18 AM, Warren Penn wrote:
> >
> > > (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> > > of bio/cultural aliens.)

> > On the contrary, undocumented migrants are a huge benefit to the U.S.
> > They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
> > Without them food would be much more expensive. People like you are much
> > too stupid to know such things.

> They are the ones doing all the unattractive but very necessary work.
> ---
> hogwash ... I see a lot of white and black folks doing those jobs ...
> not too many jews though.

<http://www.grist.org/article/food-fa...ns-to-take-our
-jobs>
Farmworkers dare Americans to ŒTake Our Jobs!¹

Illegals didn't send your jobs over seas.

Illegals didn't propose weakening of the provision on derivatives
trading in the financial regulation bill banning Wall Street firms from
acting as brokers for most forms of derivatives trades. (This could
happen again.)

Illegals didn't start two vanity wars costing trillion$ of dollar$ of
debt and human suffering.

Illegals didn't change banking laws so that Goldman Sachs, A.I.G., et
al. could rip-off trillion$ from the tax payer's coffers, closing
businesses and throwing people out into the street.

Illegals didn't allow drilling off the southern coast without
enviromenmental studies.

Illegals don't make cheap, nutritionless faux food for you and your
children to eat.

Illegals didn't pollute the oceans, doing away with a free source of
food.

Illegals aren't going to rescind funding for welfare and children's
health programs in California.

Illegals don't pollute the air and the water, that tax payers have to
clean up.

Illegal aliens don't foul forest streams with mountain top removal, so
that we can belch more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Illegals don't force the US to have 1000 military bases around the
world and spend half of the world's military budget.

Illegals didn't steal our national honor at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
Illegals don't cause the U.S. to disregard collateral damage (as Timothy
McVeigh called it) in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Illegals didn't write NAFTA, that allows the US to dump tax subsidized
corn on the Mexican market, below the cost of production, resulting in
the loss of Mexican farm jobs and a loss of income to agricultural
families.

Illegals didn't force us to cut taxes for the rich.

No, it wasn't illegals. It was

"White Guys in Suits", so if you have a bone to pick,

go pick it with the "White Guys in Suits".

Mexicans lower the cost of living for Americans with low cost house
cleaning, gardening, childcare, and they get sick harvesting your
pesticide laden food. No stinkin' "White Guy in a Suit" ever did that
for you. grrrrr

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
or
E Pluribus Unum
Next time vote Green Party

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

In article >,
Alias > wrote:

> On 1/31/2013 1:18 PM, Warren Penn wrote:
> > No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
> > government would tolerate
> > the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
> > them all.
> >
> > (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> > of bio/cultural aliens.)
> >

> So, when are you self deporting yourself, immigrant?

He probably didn't vote for Mitt. If you don't like him, maybe you
should leave.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
or
E Pluribus Unum
Next time vote Green Party

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On 2/1/2013 7:45 AM, Billy wrote:
> In article >,
> Alias > wrote:
>
>> On 1/31/2013 1:18 PM, Warren Penn wrote:
>>> No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
>>> government would tolerate
>>> the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
>>> them all.
>>>
>>> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
>>> of bio/cultural aliens.)
>>>

>> So, when are you self deporting yourself, immigrant?

> He probably didn't vote for Mitt. If you don't like him, maybe you
> should leave.

Leave the States? What makes you think I live in the States?

--
Alias
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Feb 1, 12:44*am, Billy > wrote:
> [...]

> Illegals didn't steal our national honor at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
> Illegals don't cause the U.S. to disregard collateral damage (as Timothy
> McVeigh called it) in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
>
> Illegals didn't write NAFTA, that allows the US to dump tax subsidized
> corn on the Mexican market, below the cost of production, resulting in
> the loss of Mexican farm jobs and a loss of income to agricultural
> families.
>
> Illegals didn't force us to cut taxes for the rich.
>
> No, it wasn't illegals. It was
>
> "White Guys in Suits", so if you have a bone to pick,
>
> go pick it with the "White Guys in Suits".
>
> Mexicans lower the cost of living for Americans with low cost house
> cleaning, gardening, childcare, and they get sick harvesting your
> pesticide laden food. No stinkin' "White Guy in a Suit" ever did that

Illegals don't
---
belong here.

our law says they are to be punished for their crimes and deported.
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Jan 31, 7:18*am, Warren Penn > wrote:
> No crime, no filth, no decay. What kind of a whoreish society and
> government would tolerate
> the existence of low IQ illegal aliens? Long-term disaster. Deport
> them all.
>
> (there is not a single study showing any benefit from these presence
> of bio/cultural aliens.)

My ancestors always hated the ****ing Irish immigrants. A cocksucker
like Paul Ryan or John Francis Kennedy was useless because they were
nothing but useless Cabbage Eating sub human Catholics.

That's the way my ancestors treated Catholics in the good old days.
Back in the mid-19th Century.

Then the Dagos came in the 1950s, WOPS. With Out Papers.

****ing useless, the Irish hated them big time. No room for
immigrants.

It's not about race, it's about creed. So tell Irish Mick Paul Ryan
from Wisconsin to **** off and go home to Londonderry. His family is
no different than Irish Joe Kennedy, the bootlegger. Probably pro
Catholic terrorist, Pro IRA.

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien."

Makes sense...

Ever noticed how after people die, everybody goes "Oh, s/he was a
saint!!".

-Ramon The Saint in His Lifetime (not after)

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

Default "A good bigot is a dead bigot."

In article
"Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:

> "A good bigot is a dead bigot."
>
> Makes sense...
>
> Ever noticed how after people die, everybody goes "Oh, s/he was an
> ass-hole!!".
>
> -Ramon, The Sinner Bigot in His Own Mind.

You're one of the few rats to join a sinking ship, eh Ramon? As the Sun
pulls away from the dock, and the "White Man's Party" sinks into the
harbor, we bid fair-well to the cracker's dream of being adequate. Good
bye, and good riddance.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>
or
E Pluribus Unum
Next time vote Green Party

Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:14:11 -0800, Billy >
wrote:

>In article
>,
> "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:
>
>> "A good bigot is a dead bigot."
>>
>> Makes sense...
>>
>> Ever noticed how after people die, everybody goes "Oh, s/he was an
>> ass-hole!!".
>>
>> -Ramon, The Sinner Bigot in His Own Mind.

>You're one of the few rats to join a sinking ship, eh Ramon? As the Sun
>pulls away from the dock, and the "White Man's Party" sinks into the
>harbor, we bid fair-well to the cracker's dream of being adequate. Good
>bye, and good riddance.

And welcome to the lead-filled slums of Chicago...
Posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.food.cooking,tx.guns,seattle.politics,soc.retirement

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:14:11 -0800, Billy wrote:

> In article
> >,
> "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:
>
>> "A good bigot is a dead bigot."

> You're one of the few rats to join a sinking ship, eh Ramon? As the Sun
> pulls away from the dock, and the "White Man's Party" sinks into the
> harbor, we bid fair-well to the cracker's dream of being adequate. Good
> bye, and good riddance.

Billy you need to be "good". Eat a gun.

You are obviously as white as any cracker...only dumber.

Which is why you hate what you are.