Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How to weed out RFC (was: hey Om I'm in!!!!!!!!!!)

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> <sigh> OK. It seems you can't take the joke that others
> understood perfectly. It's the traditional "WTF" RFC initiation.

Oh is THAT what that was supposed to be?
Well, it was pretty lame. ;-)
You should leave that activity to the experts.
FYI, that activity is Sheldon's job. Leave it to him,
he's _much_ better at it than you are!

> Oh well. I've added two new rules for my kill-file for RFC:
>
> [rec.food.cooking]
> !ignore,delete From "OmMani"

I know how to escape killfiles the same as you do sweety!

> The "!ignore" is to kill all followups to your posts (40Tude
> Dialog can kill/ignore sub-threads) and the "delete", well, means
> I won't ever have to refer to them again.
>
> Wow. There just went _24%_ of the 996 posts currently displayed
> in my unread RFC. That was just *way* too easy.
>
> > Our date is definitely off!

> We've been "dating" for three years now. Which date were you
> cancelling?

The one where I get to tie you to the bed. ;-)

Anyhoo, I'll back off on this for now, Kitten is perfectly capable of
handling this herself. She's been lurking here for several weeks anyway
using google groups, but just needed to learn how to use her news
browser.

Just remember, if you are going to tease kittens, they do have claws!

And teeth. ;-)

Have at it.

> -sw

"Gun control is being able to hit your target". -Ben Ferguson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How to weed out RFC

Steve Wertz wrote:

> And the expert on dealing with cranky, selectively
> inconsistent women.
>
> -sw

Hummm...is that why "Jizz" responded to your post?

-L.
<snickering>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:33:48 -0500, Om Mani Padme Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:
> >
> >> <sigh> OK. It seems you can't take the joke that others
> >> understood perfectly. It's the traditional "WTF" RFC initiation.

> > Oh is THAT what that was supposed to be?

> If I had posted that about another other poster, your response
> would undoubtedly been:
>
> {insert 98 lines of unsnipped followup text here}
>
> LOL!!! Too Funny!

Actually, I'd probably have ignored it. ;-)

> Om
>
> > I know how to escape killfiles the same as you do sweety!

> From: OmManiPadmeOmelet >
> Newsgroups: alt.binaries.food
>
> Unless you plan on changing all of the above every time you post,
> then I wish you luck. You're talking ot the expert on kill-file
> creation. And the expert on dealing with cranky, selectively
> inconsistent women.
>
> -sw

Easy.

I can post from another machine... ;-)

Or use googlegroups!!!!!

"Gun control is being able to hit your target". -Ben Ferguson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> > And the expert on dealing with cranky, selectively
> > inconsistent women.
> >
> > -sw

> Hummm...is that why "Jizz" responded to your post?
>
> -L.
> <snickering>

<giggles>
Well spotted L.!!!

"Gun control is being able to hit your target". -Ben Ferguson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
<whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
I am not !
Are too!
Are not!
Are too!
NOT!
TOO! ;P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kitten926 wrote:
> HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> I am not !
> Are too!
> Are not!
> Are too!
> NOT!
> TOO! ;P

Ahem. Time for a group-hug methinks...

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> kitten926 wrote:
> > HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> > <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> > I am not !
> > Are too!
> > Are not!
> > Are too!
> > NOT!
> > TOO! ;P
> >

> Ahem. Time for a group-hug methinks...
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

ahahahahahaaa yeah sure... why not
I will if they will
>^.,.^<

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kitten926 wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:

>> Ahem. Time for a group-hug methinks...
>>

> ahahahahahaaa yeah sure... why not
> I will if they will

<CC passes a flak jacket on to kit>

Seriously, kit, don't sweat it. This is Usenet, after all. Even though
the guys on r.f.c. are a good bunch, bear in mind that anything you post
will be open to "criticism" - sometimes...

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> kitten926 wrote:
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:

>>> Ahem. Time for a group-hug methinks...
>>>

>> ahahahahahaaa yeah sure... why not
>> I will if they will

> <CC passes a flak jacket on to kit>
>
> Seriously, kit, don't sweat it. This is Usenet, after all. Even though
> the guys on r.f.c. are a good bunch, bear in mind that anything you post
> will be open to "criticism" - sometimes...

Well, I for one, just wish we had less of the daily jokes, inside
conversations that really should be done email by the parties in
question, and fewer political, religious and generally non-food related
stuff. But that's just me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"kitten926" > wrote:

> HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> I am not !
> Are too!
> Are not!
> Are too!
> NOT!
> TOO! ;P

Brat. ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"kitten926" > wrote:

> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> > kitten926 wrote:
> > > HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> > > <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> > > I am not !
> > > Are too!
> > > Are not!
> > > Are too!
> > > NOT!
> > > TOO! ;P
> > >

> > Ahem. Time for a group-hug methinks...
> >
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Chatty Cathy

> ahahahahahaaa yeah sure... why not
> I will if they will
> >^.,.^<

But he killfiled me, remember?

I'm so heartbroken! <sob!>
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:

> Well, I for one, just wish we had less of the daily jokes, inside
> conversations that really should be done email by the parties in
> question, and fewer political, religious and generally non-food related
> stuff. But that's just me.

I see. So it must have been your alter-ego that contributed approx 24
posts to to the "Kilikini Needs Our Help" (OT) thread?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
projectile vomit chick > wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2006 11:54:49 -0700, in rec.food.cooking, "-L."
> > hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >
> >Steve Wertz wrote:
> >
> >> And the expert on dealing with cranky, selectively
> >> inconsistent women.
> >>
> >> -sw

> >Hummm...is that why "Jizz" responded to your post?
> >
> >-L.
> ><snickering>

> lmao....
> --
> we're all stars now, in the dope show...

Where ya been girl? :-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> I see. So it must have been your alter-ego that contributed approx 24
> posts to to the "Kilikini Needs Our Help" (OT) thread?

Ah.. but I didn't initiate the thread. I responded.
Otherwise, you've done an excellent job on the RFC website.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "kitten926" > wrote:
>
> > HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> > <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> > I am not !
> > Are too!
> > Are not!
> > Are too!
> > NOT!
> > TOO! ;P

> Brat. ;-)
> --
> Peace!
> Om
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch"
> -- Jack Nicholson

I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
at a "TROLL"!!!
Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
terribly.
Ciao <>
>^.,.^<

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kitten926" > wrote in
ups.com:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>> In article .com>,
>> "kitten926" > wrote:
>>
>> > HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
>> > <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
>> > I am not !
>> > Are too!
>> > Are not!
>> > Are too!
>> > NOT!
>> > TOO! ;P

>> Brat. ;-)
>> --
>> Peace!
>> Om
>>
>> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch"
>> -- Jack Nicholson

> I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server

group
> at a "TROLL"!!!
> Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> terribly.

You should be honoured that someone took the time to report you as a
'troll'!!

yes, they really need to get a frikken life, and are anally retentive,
but you should feel honoured anyway that someone would pay you *that*
much attention after such a short period of time.

Either that, or you should feel scared!!

Obviously, they have taken an 'interest' in you.

Maybe you have a stalker?

But, whatever it is......... just say "Phuckem, they're idiots" and do
your own thing.

That works for me :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "kitten926" >
> ups.com:
>

> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!

> Awwww... You have a net pet.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> "I live on good soup and not fine words"
> --Moliere, La Femmes Savantes

Ahahahhaaa a net pet? I could only wish.
Sorry guys but this is serious. My hubby said I can't come back anymore

If I am reported as a troll or any type of abuse that he could lose his
accout with Time Warner. We can't afford that to happen. My hubby does
business on the internet for his company. So this is Adios dudes. its
been soooooo much fun.
byeeeeee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "kitten926" >
> ups.com:
>

> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!

> Awwww... You have a net pet.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> "I live on good soup and not fine words"
> --Moliere, La Femmes Savantes

Ahahahhaaa a net pet? I could only wish.
Sorry guys but this is serious. My hubby said I can't come back anymore

If I am reported as a troll or any type of abuse that he could lose his
accout with Time Warner. We can't afford that to happen. My hubby does
business on the internet for his company. So this is Adios dudes. its
been soooooo much fun.
byeeeeee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kitten926" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>> "kitten926" >
>> ups.com:
>>

>> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared
>> > with everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my
>> > server group at a "TROLL"!!!

>> Awwww... You have a net pet.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> "I live on good soup and not fine words"
>> --Moliere, La Femmes Savantes

> Ahahahhaaa a net pet? I could only wish.
> Sorry guys but this is serious. My hubby said I can't come back
> anymore
>
> If I am reported as a troll or any type of abuse that he could lose
> his accout with Time Warner. We can't afford that to happen. My hubby
> does business on the internet for his company. So this is Adios dudes.
> its been soooooo much fun.
> byeeeeee

HUH?

How dumb is that? Get a separate account or a new "hubby." You're making
a mountain out of a mole hill.

Whatever!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Jun 2006 05:53:08 -0700, kitten926 wrote:

> I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> at a "TROLL"!!!

Server group? What's that? You were reported as a troll? Since when
is trolling against the law? It's annoying and a lot of us have
filters set up to block annoyances out, but it's not against the law.
Spamming, OTOH is frowned upon my many ISPs. Are you sure that was a
legitimate email?

> Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> terribly.

Jeeze, Kitten.... this is going to make the bookies very happy.

--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kitten926 wrote:

> I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> at a "TROLL"!!!
> Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> terribly.
> Ciao <>
> >^.,.^<

Oh, don't run away because someone called you a troll. On Usenet
that's almost a badge of honor.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2006 05:53:08 -0700, kitten926 wrote:
>
> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared
> > with everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my
> > server group at a "TROLL"!!!

> Server group? What's that? You were reported as a troll? Since when
> is trolling against the law?

It doesn't have to be in violation of the law, just your ISP's terms of
service.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:58:58 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> Jeeze, Kitten.... this is going to make the bookies very happy.

> I gave her 12 days. I would have lost big time on that bet.
>
> -sw

And to think I lent her my best flak-jacket - sheesh!
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - just *joking*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On 29 Jun 2006 05:53:08 -0700, kitten926 wrote:
>
> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!

> Server group? What's that? You were reported as a troll? Since when
> is trolling against the law? It's annoying and a lot of us have
> filters set up to block annoyances out, but it's not against the law.
> Spamming, OTOH is frowned upon my many ISPs. Are you sure that was a
> legitimate email?

She brought a copy of the e-mail to work.
It was legit. She also called the server number from the e-mail to
discuss the complaint.

Appears that Time Warner is very serious and was threatening to cancel
the account.

They live in a small town. RR is the ONLY cable server that is there so
they had to take it seriously. This group is not important enough to
risk a business account and getting another account is out of the
question...

I have, however, suggested she talk to Giganews. If I'm not mistaken,
signing up for a Giganews account and posting thru _their_ server should
take her out from under Time Warner's jurisdiction and eliminate the
problem, but I'm not sure.

Anyone?

A giganews account is only $12.50 per month.

> > Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> > need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> > To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> > wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> > terribly.

> Jeeze, Kitten.... this is going to make the bookies very happy.

No it's not.
Somebody cheated.

I have a hunch it was Steve hedging his bets. I'd not put it past him in
the mood he's in, especially since Kitten is my friend and he's mad at
me. :-P

He has no idea how to handle a dominant woman! His loss. ;-)

Bets are invalid. Picking on her did not run her off. Threatening her
internet access is not fair play.

And it really was a serious threat.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> kitten926 wrote:
> >
> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!
> > Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> > need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> > To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> > wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> > terribly.
> > Ciao <>
> > >^.,.^<

> Oh, don't run away because someone called you a troll. On Usenet
> that's almost a badge of honor.
>
> -L.

There is more to it than that.
I saw the e-mail from Time Warner.

The threat was serious........

Someone here turned her in to her server for a troll complaint and
quoted that joke she posted. A phone call to the server confirmed that
the e-mail was legit'.

Some selfish, humourless, scum sucking, bottom feeding, low-life,
condescending, holier than thou anal orifice with Net-cop delusions.
He's probably a lawyer or an even lower life form. Possibly a used car
salesman or a politician.

Whoever it was is a sanctimoneous, dictatorial little prick. Probably
has a tiny penis and is trying to make up for it by being a control
freak and playing "big brother" on usenet.

They obviously have a terminal case of recto-cranial inversion syndrome.

I pity them.

Anyway, whoever the hell did it, I hope you are proud of yourself!

Who's next? Andy for the COTD's? And all the people that posted to the
Kili threads?

Get a phucking life already! Geez!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
> > On 29 Jun 2006 05:53:08 -0700, kitten926 wrote:
> >
> > > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared
> > > with everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my
> > > server group at a "TROLL"!!!

> > Server group? What's that? You were reported as a troll? Since when
> > is trolling against the law?

> It doesn't have to be in violation of the law, just your ISP's terms of
> service.
>

> Brian

So you were the one??????
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"kitten926" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > In article .com>,
> > "kitten926" > wrote:
> >
> > > HEY YOU - TWO DON"T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!
> > > <whine> He's touching me! He's touching me!
> > > I am not !
> > > Are too!
> > > Are not!
> > > Are too!
> > > NOT!
> > > TOO! ;P

> > Brat. ;-)
> > --
> > Peace!
> > Om
> >
> > "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch"
> > -- Jack Nicholson

> I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> at a "TROLL"!!!
> Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> terribly.
> Ciao <>
> >^.,.^<

I did suggest another newsgroup... and you own a digicam. :-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> You should be honoured that someone took the time to report you as a
> 'troll'!!
>
> yes, they really need to get a frikken life, and are anally retentive,
> but you should feel honoured anyway that someone would pay you *that*
> much attention after such a short period of time.
>
> Either that, or you should feel scared!!
>
> Obviously, they have taken an 'interest' in you.
>
> Maybe you have a stalker?
>
> But, whatever it is......... just say "Phuckem, they're idiots" and do
> your own thing.
>

> That works for me :-)

Tell that to the stick-in-the-muds at Time Warner...
After this, I'll _never_ consider an RR account!

Nor stock purchases... Screwing customers over trivialities like this is
bad business.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:58:58 -0700, sf wrote:
>
> > Jeeze, Kitten.... this is going to make the bookies very happy.

> I gave her 12 days. I would have lost big time on that bet.
>
> -sw

Bets are off.
Somebody cheated.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:58:58 -0700, sf wrote:
> >
> >> Jeeze, Kitten.... this is going to make the bookies very happy.

> > I gave her 12 days. I would have lost big time on that bet.
> >
> > -sw

> And to think I lent her my best flak-jacket - sheesh!

Flak jackets don't protect one from nuclear bombs...... ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>
>> I see. So it must have been your alter-ego that contributed approx 24
>> posts to to the "Kilikini Needs Our Help" (OT) thread?
>>

> Ah.. but I didn't initiate the thread. I responded.

I fail to see the difference - but thats just me. If the OT posts offend
or annoy you in any way, why bother to respond? Just curious....

I also wanted to ask you something else: Have you ever noticed that the
"legit" threads usually run to maybe 50 or 60 posts? (and I am being
generous here). The OT posts, OTOH, often run into the hundreds - so
obviously (some) people enjoy them.

Ah, that's Usenet for you.

> Otherwise, you've done an excellent job on the RFC website.

Thank you kindly.

Oh, and BTW, please let me apologize in advance for replying to you in
public, but I don't have your email addy.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Flak jackets don't protect one from nuclear bombs...... ;-)

Obviously, in this case.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "Default User" > wrote:

> > It doesn't have to be in violation of the law, just your ISP's
> > terms of service.

> So you were the one??????

Not this week, it's someone else's turn.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Tell that to the stick-in-the-muds at Time Warner...
> After this, I'll never consider an RR account!

Well, I'm divided here. I like that an ISP takes complaints seriously.
However, a quick look at the newsgroup should have told them all they
needed to know on the subject.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Default User" > wrote:

> > > It doesn't have to be in violation of the law, just your ISP's
> > > terms of service.

> > So you were the one??????

> Not this week, it's someone else's turn.
>

> Brian

Keeping score? ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > Tell that to the stick-in-the-muds at Time Warner...
> > After this, I'll never consider an RR account!

> Well, I'm divided here. I like that an ISP takes complaints seriously.
> However, a quick look at the newsgroup should have told them all they
> needed to know on the subject.
>

> Brian

'zactly.

They are lazy......

A look at overall activity and posting history also helps.
There _are_ some true trolls around that never seem to get penalized.

Ch**ng comes to mind?
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

>> Ah.. but I didn't initiate the thread. I responded.

> I fail to see the difference - but thats just me. If the OT posts offend
> or annoy you in any way, why bother to respond? Just curious....

I don't mind the occasional OT thread one bit. I DO dislike the daily
jokes and other flotsam and jetsam that has taken over. The inside
conversations (such as between Om and her pal Kitten) are best done
privately, since there is nothing of general interest to the group as a
whole.
Goomba
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "Default User" > wrote:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> > > So you were the one??????

> > Not this week, it's someone else's turn.
> >

> > Brian

> Keeping score? ;-)

Hell yes. You gots to have an accurate count when you turn in your
sheets for the reward.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > Oh, don't run away because someone called you a troll. On Usenet
> > that's almost a badge of honor.
> >
> > -L.

> There is more to it than that.
> I saw the e-mail from Time Warner.
>
> The threat was serious........
>
> Someone here turned her in to her server for a troll complaint and
> quoted that joke she posted. A phone call to the server confirmed that
> the e-mail was legit'.
>
> Some selfish, humourless, scum sucking, bottom feeding, low-life,
> condescending, holier than thou anal orifice with Net-cop delusions.
> He's probably a lawyer or an even lower life form. Possibly a used car
> salesman or a politician.
>
> Whoever it was is a sanctimoneous, dictatorial little prick. Probably
> has a tiny penis and is trying to make up for it by being a control
> freak and playing "big brother" on usenet.
>
> They obviously have a terminal case of recto-cranial inversion syndrome.
>
> I pity them.

Oh FFS - I can't believe this. It's Usenet people! Get a life!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Goomba38 wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>
>>> Ah.. but I didn't initiate the thread. I responded.

>> I fail to see the difference - but thats just me. If the OT posts
>> offend or annoy you in any way, why bother to respond? Just curious....

> I don't mind the occasional OT thread one bit.

Obviously.

> I DO dislike the daily jokes and other flotsam and jetsam that has taken over.

Then just ignore, or if possible, killfile those posts....

> The inside conversations (such as between Om and her pal Kitten) are best done
> privately, since there is nothing of general interest to the group as a
> whole.

Ok. I will give you that. OTOH, I am sure that you and I are starting to
bore the hell outta this group too. <whispering, my email addy is
cathy1234 (at) mailinator (dot) com>

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

weed control Sheldon Martin[_2_] General Cooking 11 13-07-2016 05:01 PM
weed control Jeßus[_56_] General Cooking 0 12-07-2016 10:35 PM
Eat the Weed! Todd Diabetic 19 25-06-2013 05:44 PM
How to weed out RFC (was: Hey Om, I'm in!!!!!) PeterL General Cooking 4 28-06-2006 03:13 AM
How to weed out RFC (was: hey Om I'm in!!!!!!!!!!) JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 27-06-2006 10:18 AM