Posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking

Default weed control

Brooklyn1 used his keyboard to write :
> Even with Round-Up the next spring new seeds carried by wind
> and critters will germinate so be prepared to apply it every year.

Hey idiot, Glyphosate has no pre emergent effect on the soil.

In other words it *will not* prevent one weed seed from germinating.

Be prepard to apply it everytime a new weed gereminates.

HTH, clueless.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 9:39:03 AM UTC-7, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> Brooklyn1 used his keyboard to write :
> > Even with Round-Up the next spring new seeds carried by wind
> > and critters will germinate so be prepared to apply it every year.
> >

> Hey idiot, Glyphosate has no pre emergent effect on the soil.
>
> In other words it *will not* prevent one weed seed from germinating.
>
> Be prepard to apply it everytime a new weed gereminates.
>
> HTH, clueless.

excuse me ........but that is exactly what Sheldon said.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags brought next idea :
> On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 9:39:03 AM UTC-7, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 used his keyboard to write :
>>> Even with Round-Up the next spring new seeds carried by wind
>>> and critters will germinate so be prepared to apply it every year.
>>>

>> Hey idiot, Glyphosate has no pre emergent effect on the soil.
>>
>> In other words it *will not* prevent one weed seed from germinating.
>>
>> Be prepard to apply it everytime a new weed gereminates.
>>
>> HTH, clueless.

> excuse me ........but that is exactly what Sheldon said.

Hey dimbulb, glyophosate doesn't last a week, let alone a whole year.

But do keep sucking his cock, mmmk?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

..
i read somewhere that Vinegar will kill [some] weeds

all natural?

marc
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:44:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>.
>i read somewhere that Vinegar will kill [some] weeds
>
>all natural?

It does, but you need a lot of vinegar to cover an area and it works
out expensive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2016-07-12, Dave Smith > wrote:

> We can't use herbicides and pesticides for aesthetic purposes anymore
> here.

?????

What? You cannot use petroleum based chemicals to make life easier on
yerself? Excuse me while I shed not one tear.

> There are eco friendly herbicides that cost an arm and a leg. I used
> cheap white vinegar with a bit of dish detergent and some Epsom
> salts. Spot spray it on weeds in the morning and let the sun to the
> rest. It kills the weed and the grass it touches but the grass
> grows back in a week or so.

You are welcome back into the fold. What fold? Damned if I know.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2016-07-12, Dave Smith > wrote:
>
>> We can't use herbicides and pesticides for aesthetic purposes anymore
>> here.

> ?????
>
> What? You cannot use petroleum based chemicals to make life easier on
> yerself? Excuse me while I shed not one tear.
>
>> There are eco friendly herbicides that cost an arm and a leg. I used
>> cheap white vinegar with a bit of dish detergent and some Epsom
>> salts. Spot spray it on weeds in the morning and let the sun to the
>> rest. It kills the weed and the grass it touches but the grass
>> grows back in a week or so.

> You are welcome back into the fold. What fold? Damned if I know.
>
> nb

The sheet fold.

weed control Jeßus[_56_] General Cooking 0 12-07-2016 10:35 PM
Eat the Weed! Todd Diabetic 19 25-06-2013 05:44 PM
How to weed out RFC (was: hey Om I'm in!!!!!!!!!!) Om Mani Padme Omelet General Cooking 112 03-07-2006 01:23 AM
How to weed out RFC (was: Hey Om, I'm in!!!!!) PeterL General Cooking 4 28-06-2006 03:13 AM
How to weed out RFC (was: hey Om I'm in!!!!!!!!!!) JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 27-06-2006 10:18 AM